关于西方文明的英语作文

关于西方文明的英语作文

有关西方文明的英语作文?

western culture is colorfulThe Eiffel Tower in ParisAmerican WashingtonThere are many religionsFor example, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, etcAmerican holiday that is rich and colorfulSuch as well known valentines day, Christmas, and many of the festival.Foreign like design, can always able to design a strange thing to attract peoples eyeballsWhat we lack of is what they areSo we all learn from western cultureThis is my eyes of western culture

英语有关如何做和文明的人的英语作文?

To be a polite middle-school-student,we'll have to do a lot of things. First,we can't throw rubbish everywhere. We must throw them in the rubbish bins. Littering is not a good habit. Second, we shall speak politely. We shall respect the others. Third, behave well. We should be kind to others, warm-hearted to everyone, and generous to our friends.That's some tips for you to be a polite middle-school-student.

文明说话英语作文?

Be polite

Being polite is a good tradition in our country.Nobody likes a person who is impolite.It 's important for us to be polite.We should be a polite student.

As a polite student,we shouldn't talk at class. If we have questions,we should put up our hands.We also shouldn’t speak loudly during the break. And I think it’s impolite to be late for class.When someone is in trouble ,we shouldn’t laugh at them.We should often say “please”,”thank you”.

If everyone is polite to others,the world will be more and more beautiful.

英语文明宣传类标语?

1.No littering. 不要乱扔垃圾。

2.Keep off the grass. 不要践踏草坪。

3.Please queue up. 请排队。

4.No smoking. 不允许吸烟。

5.Mind your manners. 注意礼仪。

6.Keep the environment clean. 保持环境清洁。

7. Use the trash bin. 使用垃圾桶。

8. Respect each other. 相互尊重。

9. No spitting. 不允许随地吐痰。

10. Dont cut in line. 不要插队。

11. Dont make noise. 不要制造噪音。

您好,1. Civilization begins with respect and understanding

2. Be a part of the solution, not the problem: Practice civility

3. Kindness and cooperation are the hallmarks of a civilized society

4. A civilized society is built on empathy and compassion

5. Together, we can create a world of civility and mutual respect

6. Respect diversity – embrace civility

7. Choose civility, create harmony

8. Civility is contagious – spread it everywhere you go

9. Treat others the way you want to be treated – the foundation of civilization

10. Civility is the key to building strong communities

讲解唐朝文化的英语作文?

It was a powerful dynasty established by Tang Gao Zu Li Yuan, which together with the Han Dynasty became the two periods of rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, and created a new era of China with its unprecedented brilliance and prosperity.

文明用语的英语单词?

(文明用语)的英文是(Civilized language)

文明出行英语作文50词?

civilized travel

pleast let our civilization.

Most people use the city's subway to get around.

There is better public transportation, so it is easier to get around.

If you want to avoid traffic jam, you can travel by underground.

Last but not least, we should call on citizens to take the bus instead of driving a car as much as possible.

有关中国农耕文明英语作文?

Before and after Qingming, we planted melons and beans. My mother and I planted many pumpkins on our terrace this noon.

My mother asked me to find the tools for growing melons. The tools were on the terrace. I picked them up and said to my mother, I found the tools. Mother said, dont move, let me water the soil first. After my mother poured it, she let me dig a hole. The pit was very shallow. I sowed three or four pumpkin seeds in the pit.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于西方文明的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于西方文明的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/105761.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于西方文明的英语作文

有关西方文明的英语作文? western culture is colorfulThe Eiffel Tower in ParisAmerican WashingtonThere are many religionsFor example, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, etcAmerican holiday that is rich and colorfulSuch as well known valentines...

• 英语作文用英语介绍外国人的习俗,用英文介绍某个地方

用英语讲解外国人的习俗? If you went to Britain,you’d find a lot of things surprising.But different things surprise different people. 假设你去到英国,你会发现不少让你惊讶的东西.但是,,不一样的事物使来自不一...

• 英语作文关于理想与责任的英语作文,理想和责任英语作文

有关理想与责任的英语作文? Everyone has their own dream of a riot of colours, all have their own ideal. The ideal is like a guiding star, it will lead you to success. Friends, do you want to know my ideal?Let me tell you silently: my dre...