一篇介绍西湖的英语范文,一篇介绍西湖的英语作文

一篇介绍西湖的英语范文,一篇介绍西湖的英语作文

一篇讲解西湖的英语范文?

The famous West Lake is like a brilliant pearl embedded in the beautiful and fertile shores of the East China Sea near the mouth of the Hangzhou Bay. Charming West Lake Hangzhou the Four Seasons a paradise on earth with an embedded shining pearl it is that the West Lake. And the beauty of the West Lake lies in its lingering charm (韵味) that survives the change of seasons in a year and of hours in a day. Among its beautiful sights the most famous sites are the Ten Sights in West Lake(西湖十景).

A collection of ten scenic views formed during the Southern Song Dynasty they are distributed around and within the lake and serve to show the charms of the West Lake. Each scene is unique and when taken together are said to present the essence of West Lake scenery and form the core of any West Lake tour. Visitors to the Iake can plan to spend their time viewing the Ten Scene is of the West Lake.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文一篇介绍西湖的英语范文,一篇介绍西湖的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一篇介绍西湖的英语范文,一篇介绍西湖的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/85174.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文一篇介绍西湖的英语范文,一篇介绍西湖的英语作文

一篇讲解西湖的英语范文? The famous West Lake is like a brilliant pearl embedded in the beautiful and fertile shores of the East China Sea near the mouth of the Hangzhou Bay. Charming West Lake Hangzhou the Four Seasons a paradise on eart...

• 英语作文杭州人口户籍分布,杭州人口构成分析

杭州人口户籍分布? 据往年杭州市统计公报数据,至往年末,杭州全市常住人口1220.4万人,户籍人口834.5万人,这当中,萧山区常住人口为205.6万人是杭州常住人口最多的区县,也是杭州人口...

• 英语作文介绍杭州美食的句子,赞美杭州美食的句子文艺

讲解杭州美食的句子? 1、龙井虾仁:是一道很出名的杭州菜。用新鲜剥出来的虾仁,加上西湖的龙井茶叶制作而成。虾仁口感鲜嫩,配上龙井绿茶淡淡的茶香。这道菜正如杭州的西湖一样,清...

• 英语作文英文作文周末计划一般将来时

英文作文星期六和星期天计划大多数情况下以后时? A Plan for My Weekend This weekend is coming soon. I have made a plan for it. I am going to climb mountains with my parents this Saturday. We will have a picnic at the foot of the...

• 英语作文英文电影读后感,电影观后感评语简短老师评语

英文电影读后感? 积极正面因为通过看英文电影,不仅可以提升自己的英语水平,还可以了解不一样的文化背景和思维方法,打开自己的视野。除开这点英文电影中的故事情节和人物形象也让...