写一封简单的英语带翻译求职信

写一封简单的英语带翻译求职信?

My name is Wang

Manli.I

am 24 years

old.I

majored in business

management.I

graduated from Longjiang Technology Institute,and receive excellen grades in all

courses.I

have learnt shorthand and typing,and I can type 70-90 words per

minute.I

want to work in the ABL company as the Secretary of General

Manager.Thank

you!

范文一

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have learned from an advertisement that your company is in need of a secretary. I would like you to consider me for the position.

My name is Li Min. I am twenty-three years old. I am studying business management in Xiamen University. I will graduate this summer. I am familiar with computer operation and office softwares, which can help me do the office work very well. And I have learned English for ten

years.In

the past two years, I have been an editor for the English Paper of my department. My grades come out top in my department. What's more, I like office work very much and I also think that I can be competent for the

job.If

I could have the opportunity to get the job I will be quite appreciative.

Thank you for your consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Li Min

亲爱的先生或女士:

我从一条广告上得知你们公司需秘书。我期望您考虑一下我。

我叫李敏,23岁,目前在厦门大学学习经济管理,今年夏季马上就要毕业。我精通计算机操作及办公软件的使用,这能有效的帮我做好办公室工作。我学了十年英语。在过去的两年里我一直担任本系英语报的一名编辑。我的成绩在系里名列前茅。此外我很喜欢办公室工作还我也觉得我能胜任这个工作。假设我能有机会得到这份工作,我会很感激。

谢谢您的考虑。我盼望着您的回信。

您忠实的朋友

李敏

范文二

Dear Sir or Madam,

In an advertisement I know that your company is in need of a secretary. I would like to apply for the job.

I am a student of business management in Xiamen University. My name is Li Min. I am twenty-three years old and will graduate this

summer.I

am able to operate computer skillfully. I think this is very important for office work. I have learned English for ten years. I am very good at English, so I have been an editor of my department's English Paper in the past two years. My grades are among the best ones in my department. Besides,I like office work very much and I can be competent in it. I will be quite appreciative if I am offered the opportunity.

Thank you for your consideration. I wish to get your answer soon.

Yours faithfully

Li Min

亲爱的先生或女士:

我从一条广告上得知你们公司需秘书,我打算申请这份工作。

我是经济管理系的学生。我叫,23岁,今年夏季马上就要毕业。我能熟练运用计算机。我觉得这一点针对办公室工作是很重要的。我学了十年英语。我英语很好,故此,在过去的两年里我长期以来都是本系英语报的一名编辑。我的成绩在系里名列前茅。此外我很喜欢办公室工作而且,我能胜任这个工作。假设我得到这个机会,我会很感激。

谢谢您的考虑。我期望不久就得到您的回信。

您忠实的朋友

李敏

Dear Sir or Madam,   I have learned from an advertisement that your company is in need of a secretary. I would like you to consider me for the position.   My name is Li Min. I am twenty-three years old. I am studying business management in Xiamen University. I will graduate this summer. I am familiar with computer operation and officesoftwares, which can help me do the office work very well. And I have learned English for ten

years.In

the past two years, I have been an editor for the English Paper of my department. My grades come out top in my department. What's more, I like office work very much and I also think that I can be competent for the

job.If

I could have the opportunity to get the job I will be quite appreciative.   Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.   Yours faithfully   Li Min亲爱的先生或女士:   我从一条广告上得知你们公司需秘书。我期望您考虑一下我。   我叫李敏,23岁,目前在厦门大学学习经济管理,今年夏季马上就要毕业。我精通计算机操作及办公软件的使用,这能有效的帮我做好办公室工作。我学了十年英语。在过去的两年里我一直担任本系英语报的一名编辑。我的成绩在系里名列前茅。此外我很喜欢办公室工作还我也觉得我能胜任这个工作。假设我能有机会得到这份工作,我会很感激。   谢谢您的考虑。我盼望着您的回信。   您忠实的朋友 李敏

英语作文求职信100词以内带翻译范文?

Direction: Read the following ad carefully , and you, by name of Wang Peng , are then asked to write a reply to apply for the job. Remember to send your letter to the company as given in the ad. You should write about 120 words.中国四达国际经济技术合作公司(CSCIETC)诚聘文秘一员,要求请看下方具体内容: 1.年龄20―30岁,大学专科以上学历 2.流利的英语听说读写能力 3.熟练的计算机操作能力 4.良好的沟通和协调能力 5.有外企工作经验者优先 6.应聘者请将简历、联系方法还有待遇要求寄至:上海淮海中路8560号揽盛大厦人力资源部收。邮编202333 [范文]Department of Human Resources Lansheng Building No. 8560 , Huaihai Zhong Road Shanghai , 202333 Wang Peng No.31020, Zhongshan Road Xu Hui District Shanghai , 202376 January 8th, 2023 Dear Sir or Madam, I learned from Beijing Youth Daily Jan.2 that your company is offering a position for a secretary, and it’s a great pleasure for me to write to explore the possibility of seeking the job.I graduated two years form ** University, and obtained a bachelor’s degree in the field of business management. During my stay in the university my major courses included macro-economics , business communication skills marketing and computer applications. I was especially fond of the communication skills which enabled me to deal with people and thing around well. (来自)Upon graduation I engaged with HP China Branch as an assistant to the head of Marketing Department. My responsibilities consisted of carrying out market surveys, writing reports and organizing meetings within the department. This is two-year experience has helped me a lot in many ways. In particular, I become increasingly aware of the importance of co-ordination and co-operation among co-workers. I also believe the experience will qualify me for the current vacancy in your company. I passed CET-6 with high marks. My spoken English is also fluent enough to organize meet

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写一封简单的英语带翻译求职信的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一封简单的英语带翻译求职信和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/147593.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写一封简单的英语带翻译求职信

写一封简单的英语带翻译求职信? My name is Wang Manli.I am 24 years old.I majored in business management.I graduated from Longjiang Technology Institute,and receive excellen grades in all courses.I have learnt shorthand and typing,and I...

• 英语作文onsunday为题的英语作文

on sunday为题的英语作文? Last Sunday, I had a good morning. I was busy with my homework. I went to help my mother with the housework. In the afternoon, I was very happy to see my mothers smile. I went to the school to discuss who would be th...

• 英语作文英语作文《I》

英语作文《I》? Hello,everyone! My name is Winnie.I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao. I'm an active,lovely and clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is maths.Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult t...

• 英语作文英语作文初二80词带翻译

英语作文初二80词带翻译? 英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we...