高二有关春游的英语作文,你和同学去春游的英语作文怎么写

高二有关春游的英语作文,你和同学去春游的英语作文怎么写

高二相关春游的英语作文?

春游的英语作文篇一

a spring outing

It's sunny these days,and we went for a spring outing yesterday,all the students of our school joined in it.

We assembled at about 8 o'clock in the morning,then the teacher guided us to go on the buses,I was arrenged to sit together with my best friend July.The Botanical Garden was our destination.We arrived there about an hour later.It's very beautiful in the garden.Trees were sprouting,all kinds of flowers were blooming,and birds were flying happily .We ran among the trees and flowers with laughters.

Spring is the season full of vigrous,and we are the flowers of spring.I like spring,I like spring outing.

春游

这些天,天气晴朗,我们于上一天举行了春游活动,我们学校全部学生都参与了。

早上8点左右我们集合,马上老师详细指导我们上车,我被具体安排和我最后的朋友July坐在一起。植物园是我们的目标地。约一个小时候我们到了那里。植物园里真漂亮。树儿发芽了,各自不同的各样的花儿争相开放,鸟儿在空中欢快的飞翔。我们在树木和花丛中欢笑着跑来跑去。

春天是富有活力的季节,而我们是春天的花朵。我喜欢春天,我喜欢春游。

你和考生去春游的英语作文?

Now Im having a spring outing with my classmates and enjoying the beauty of spring. We started flying kites, and when we saw the kites flying into the air, our worries were gone. Then we play on the lawn, watch the budding grass and feel the vitality of new life. Finally, we sat on the lawn for a picnic and chatted while enjoying the scenery. Spring outing is so happy!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文高二有关春游的英语作文,你和同学去春游的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文高二有关春游的英语作文,你和同学去春游的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/147421.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文初二80词带翻译

英语作文初二80词带翻译? 英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we...

• 英语作文有关球队的英语作文,关于球队的英语作文

相关球队的英语作文? The world Cup Football Final世界杯足球决赛 The commentator was watching the world cup football final between England and West Germany.It seemed certain that England would win.There was only a minute left and Engl...

• 英语作文agreatdaythisyear的英语

a great day this year的英语作文? January 1st is New Years Day. Its a great day for all the people throughout the world. As the saying goes, A good beginning is half the battle. So, many people go all out to celebrate the important day. On that...