英语作文初二80词带翻译

英语作文初二80词带翻译

英语作文初二80词带翻译?

英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least. My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.

翻译: 在我心里,每个人都需要有自己的梦想。我觉得有一个梦想就是我们有一个想法,然后我们将尽一切事情以达到目标。只要我们有一个目标得以达到,我们不会漫无目的至少。 我的梦想是成为一个成功的志愿者,帮那些需帮的人。 做一个好是很困难的,但我会尽我所能做到让全部人满意。这是我的梦想。我要尽我所能来帮我们国内贫困患者。中国是一个发展中国家,需有良好的志愿者,尤其是在农村和偏远的乡村。 目前我已经是上初中一年级学生,也是我的梦想是,虽然现在我很擅长于学习,我还是会尽我最大努力,来做这项工作的赢家。目前我所做的一切是接近我的梦想。我认为生活是充满无限的美好愿景是丰富多彩的,我有足够的信心去达到我的梦想。英文表达应满足表达规范,英文字母要写了解、写整齐、写美观,字母的大小和字母当中的距离要匀称。表达应做到字形秀丽漂亮,通篇匀称和谐。

写英文字母要掌握并熟悉正确笔顺。如小写字母i ,应该先写下面的部分,然后再打点。有的学生却按写汉字的习惯从上到下写,写快了,就可以把点和下面的竖笔连在一起,显得十分别扭。字形t应为两笔。很多人却将两笔合成一笔,看上去不像t,倒像l或是e,很难辨认。此外把r写成v,把q写成把g,把k写成h等等,都是中学生表达中常见的毛病。

很多人在四线三格的练习纸上表达尚有规矩,能按字母的占格、高低和大小要求表达,但是在白纸或横线纸上表达,却显得十分幼稚拙劣。字母或跳上跳下,或全部写成同一高度,占上中两格的字母与占中下两格的字母完全没有高低之别。这些情况都要防止。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文初二80词带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文初二80词带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/147210.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文初二80词带翻译

英语作文初二80词带翻译? 英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we...

• 英语作文有关球队的英语作文,关于球队的英语作文

相关球队的英语作文? The world Cup Football Final世界杯足球决赛 The commentator was watching the world cup football final between England and West Germany.It seemed certain that England would win.There was only a minute left and Engl...

• 英语作文agreatdaythisyear的英语

a great day this year的英语作文? January 1st is New Years Day. Its a great day for all the people throughout the world. As the saying goes, A good beginning is half the battle. So, many people go all out to celebrate the important day. On that...