关于爱的高中英语作文2023,我与朋友有什么不同英语作文带翻译

关于爱的高中英语作文2023,我与朋友有什么不同英语作文带翻译

有关爱的高中英语作文2023?

Love is great, for example, the love of our parents is shining out of the great love in the ordinary.

我与朋友有哪些不一样英语作文?

I have a friend.We have opposite views and interests,and sometimes we like the same things.

Well,you know,I don't think it's neccessary to be the same.She has a cool English name,Eliza.But I have a graceful English name,Isabella.Eliza is very funny and more outgoing than I am.I am quieter than most of the kids in my class.

Some people say that we look alike.We're both tall,and we both have long,curly hair.But I have black eyes and she has blue eyes.I think I'm smarter than her.My favorite subjects are physics and chemistry,and her likes P.E.best.

About hobbies,she likes painting and I like singing.About sports stars,she loves Yao Ming,but I like Guo Jingjing.

中文翻译:

我有一个朋友.我们有不一样有什么不一样的看法和兴趣爱好.有的时候,我们喜欢同样的事情.

你清楚吗,我觉得朋友没有必要成为一模一样的.她有一个很炫的英文名,ELIZA.但是,我有一个典雅的英文名,ISABELLA.ELIZA很有趣而且,比我更外向.我呢,比班上相当大一部分孩子都要安静.

有部分人说我们给人的印象很像.我们都高,有长长的卷发.但是,我有一双黑眼睛,而她的是蓝色.我认为我比她更聪明.我最喜欢的科目是物理和化学.她最喜欢体育课.有关爱好,她喜欢画画而我喜欢唱歌.至于体育明星,她爱姚明但我喜欢郭晶晶.

需你得支持噢~!

我最喜欢的地方,英语作文,带中文?

My Favorite Places

我最喜欢的地方

Many people have favorite places they like to go to when they are feeling sad or bored. I also have favorite places that I go to as often as I can.

不少人在难过或烦躁时,都会有他们最喜欢去的地方。我也有自己经常去的、最爱的地方。

Here are the three places that I like most. First of all, I like the zoo. The animals are amazing because some are so cute and some are so ugly! I like to pet them,feed them and watch them perform. Museums are cool places, too. They have good exhibits and fascinating displays. I like the works of art there. Some museums teach me a lot about history and science. From dinosaurs to robots, I love them all. Finally, theme parks are my favourite place. I think the roller coasters are the best. It's fun to scream and get scared.

这儿有三个地方是我最喜欢的。第一,我喜欢动物园。这些动物是有部分惊人的,因为有部分(动物)很可爱,有部分却很丑陋。我喜欢宠着它们,喂养它们并看它们表演。博物馆也是一个很酷的地方。它们有不少优良的陈列品和吸引人的展品。我喜欢这里的艺术品。不少博物馆教会了我不少相关历史和自然科学的知识。从恐龙到兔子,我都爱它们。最后,主题公园是我喜爱的地方。我觉得过山车是(主题公园里)最好的。它(让我们)刺激的尖叫和害怕。

These places always cheer me up. I try to go to each of my favorite places once a year. I am going to find more favorite places to go to when I grow up.

这些地方总让我快活起来。我试着每一年去一次自己最喜欢的地方。当我慢慢长大时,我会找寻更多自己喜欢的地方。

我童年时最喜欢的玩具英语作文?

I have a toy, my father buys it to me as my birthday present, I like it so much.

My toy is Bobby, she is so beautiful, I watch her everyday, I like her golden hair and blown eyes.

Bobby is my best friend, I talk to her every night, I will tell her all my secrets. My father says Bobby is like my sister.

我有一个玩具,我的爸爸买个我当生日礼物,我很喜欢它。

我的玩具叫芭比,她很漂亮,我每天看着她,我喜欢她的金发和棕色的眼睛。

芭比是我最好的朋友,我每晚都和她说话,我会告诉她我全部的秘密。我爸爸说芭比就像是我的妹妹。

As a little boy, I didn't have any toys because my family was not rich.When i was six years old, my father brought a toy car for me after work.That was my first toy. I was so happy that I loved it as a baby. Now i still retain it. 我小时候,家境不是太好,不像别的小朋友那样,有不少玩具。六岁那年,爸爸下班回来给我带回了一辆玩具车,那是我的第一件玩具,我爱如至宝,到目前我仍然保留着那件玩具

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于爱的高中英语作文2023,我与朋友有什么不同英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于爱的高中英语作文2023,我与朋友有什么不同英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/142832.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍自己英语作文50字

讲解自己英语作文50字? Hello, my name is Li Hua. My class is class 2 and class 3 of junior high school. Im 13 years old. My hobbies are playing basketball, playing football and occasionally painting. Im glad to meet you. I hope we can organ...

• 英语作文函授英语优秀毕业生自荐书

函授英语优秀毕业生自荐书? 函授英語優秀畢業生自薦書當英語老師。 英语求职信简短120字? Dear Sir, In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the sit...