英语作文大学食堂的作文120字,关于食堂用餐的英文作文高中

英语作文大学食堂的作文120字,关于食堂用餐的英文作文高中

英语作文大学食堂的作文120字?

When I enter to the college, it is different from the middle school and the most different point is that we have got so much free tome. So how can we use this free time fully?

In my point of view, the first we want to have a try is to find a part-time job.

For one thing, it can add our working experience.

For another, we can also earn some money to release the stress of the family.

What’s more, to go out with some friends is also a good way to spend our free time

We can refresh ourselves after the study and can have better conditions when go back to study.

The last thing I think that’s we can do some sports activities. For example climbing the hills. Jogging around you college or just walking along the street and so on.

Life is short, live it up.

There are many activities we can do in our college and just have a try to make you college life more colorful and beautiful.

TWO:

we all have dinner in dining room at school.so the food is having an effect on our health.let me talk something about dining room of our school.

first,the food taste very nice and healthful compare with others.the vegetable is clean.i never see any dirt or bugs.not only the food but also the service is good.never talk to me loudly and rudely.

but something i have a little complain is the price too expensive ,few kinds and i must waste much in waiting.we are student,which is a group with no making money,no much money.the price is too expensive for us. as be growing up,it is a time we need more kinds of food to provide nutrition.

so i hope the leader of school can watch this situation and find the solution.thanks very much.

有关食堂用餐的英文作文?

Good morning boys and girls!

I feel very honored to give a speech today and my topic is “Treasure food refuse to waste”. As we have our meals in our canteen every day have you ever noticed a phenomenon? That is we are wasting too much food. Many students ordered more than what they can have the result of which of course is that a large amount of food has been wasted. It’s reported that the food we Chinese waste every year is 25% of what we have produced. How pitiful it is! It’s high time to stop it.

The most important is that we should raise our awareness of treasure food. When we have meals we should order proper amount of food so that we won’t waste food because we can’t eat it up. In addition the canteen had better permit students to pay the food according to the amount.

That’s all. Thank you!

有关食堂浪费的英语作文?

Wasting FoodIt’s near the end of this year and many companies or units hold their annual meetings in this period. Most of the meetings are held in hotels or restaurants.

But a terrible phenomenon has aroused much concern that is food waste.

It’s reported that after a banquet the waste of ort reaches to 40 percent which is a huge waste. Even worse the dishes are often very expensive. Some waiters say a table leftovers is their one week wages or more. On the contrary we should be noticed that in many places in China or in the world there are many people never have a full meal. The food we waste is the feast they can’t expect. Are you hurt by the both two extreme?

I think you are or you should be. On the one hand the leftovers cost much money and labor but they do not be treasured. On the other hand some people struggle their whole life and never get a full meal. I hope people can pay more attention to food waste and remind of ourselves every day that do not waste any food

学校食堂座位不够作文英语作文?

president:

I am wanggang.I want to suggestion for you.Our school have a dining hall.We can eat there everyday.There are many choice and very tasty.

but,there not most seat.some students should stand for eat.And the wall is dirty should brush.

I hope to adopt my opinion.thanks.

wanggang

写得不好,请原谅。我只是个小学生。

有关学校食堂浪费食物的英语作文初三?

We can see that a lot of students eat half the food thrown on the table, and some are even eaten only a little. Attendant and then they pack up, and thrown into the bucket, the last of these to pack up the leftover food along with some other things that mess was thrown away

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文大学食堂的作文120字,关于食堂用餐的英文作文高中的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/44404.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语作文大学食堂的作文120字,关于食堂用餐的英文作文高中和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐