mylifeinthefuture英语作

mylifeinthefuture英语作

mylifeinthefuture英语作文40词?

My life in the future will be colorful.

I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I'll bring my family health and happiness.In my spare time,I'll stay with my family.We'll travel a lot and do lots of sports.I'll also read as many books as I can.Even if the work is busy,I won't give up studying.

I’m sure my dream will come true because of my hard work and the life inthe future will be wonderful.

my future life英语作文,六年级?

My future life.

I am a sixth grade student.I will be promoted to junior high school next semester.

I think my life in middle school will be very excited.I will study more subjects.I Will learn more

knowledge .First of all, I want to be admitted to a key middle school. I will then be admitted to a key university. I like English very much. I want to be admitted to a foreign language college.Be an English teacher after graduation.

my future life in 2035的英语作文?

The year of 2035 will come in 14 years. I am looking forward to its coming. In 2035, everything will change a lot. Our living places will become better. Our living standards will become better. People all over the world will lead a happy life.

First, all human beings in 2035 will have a house to live in.Poor people will not live on the street all night without shelters.

Next, people will afford a variety of food and warm clothes. The poor will not die of hunger or cold.

Besides, the traffic in 2035 will be different. It will be more convient. We will travel everywhere with less time and money.

Life in 2035 will be more beautiful. People will surely have a happy life. We should work hard and make a better world.

myfuturejob英语作文80字?

my future job

In the future, I want to be a fashion designer and hairdresser.

I want to be a fashion designer, But I dont want to make clothes, I only want to design。Because design is fun。I like design。

I want to be a hairdresser. Because I love beautiful hair

What about you in the future jobs?

六年级英语作文My day in the future?

My day in the future will be good as I spent so much time to learn and develop my skills, I have become no 1 in our school. In the same time I do part time work, so I have so many work experience, that is why I believe I will have good future.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mylifeinthefuture英语作的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mylifeinthefuture英语作和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/139177.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

mylifeinthefuture英语作       myfuturelife英语作文六年级       myfuture英语作文初二   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mylifeinthefuture英语作

mylifeinthefuture英语作文40词? My life in the future will be colorful. I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I'll bring my family health and happiness.In my spare time,I'll stay with my family.We'll tr...

• 英语作文大学作文MyDreamLife

大学作文MyDreamLife? Dream, avers, countless people in compiling the dream of frustrations. At night, when the dark dream of fire happens, bring people farther and nearly hope suddenly. It floats in the imagination and expect, is the people hea...

• 英语作文五年级上册英语作文七句话写我的卧室

五年级上册英语作文七句话写我的卧室? There is a window in my bedroom. Although the window is not big, I can see the scenery outside. My bedroom is square. There is a desk in my bedroom. I like that desk because there are traces of m...

• 英语作文myroom英语作文五句话

myroom英语作文五句话? My room My room is small but tidy.There is a desk ,a chair and a bed in it. There are a few pictures on the wall. I clean my room every morning. I am fond of my room. mydreamroom英文作文60字? my dream room是我梦...

• 英语作文myhobby英语作文70词,我最骄傲的爱好英语作文带翻译

myhobby英语作文70词? My hobby I have a lot of hobbies, most of them are sports, such as running, skating, playing basketball and so on. But my favorite sport is swimming. When I was 6, My father had me learn how to swim. And since then, I have...