关于李子柒的英文作文

关于李子柒的英文作文

有关李子柒的英文作文?

She is known for creating food and handicraft preparation videos in her hometown of rural Sichuan, often from basic ingredients and tools using traditional Chinese techniques.

myfamilyfood英语作文?

myfamilyfood ,inmyfamily,therearemanyfoot,llovejuice,becauseissweet.

my bestfood英语作文?

1/my best food的释义:

我最好的食物

2/my bestfood的英语作文写作方式和技巧例句:

Im the man who let you sleep at my place for a night and treated you with my best food.

我是很久很久之前,曾经让你们借住一晚,还尽心尽力用猎物来款待你们的人。

my favourite food小学英语作文?

My favorite food is strawberries.

Strawberries are red and with many green spots. I like their beautiful appearances very much. What's more,they taste pretty delicious,as well as smell sweet.Therefore,my favorite food is strawberries.

我最喜欢的食物-饺子英语作文,带翻译,80词,谢谢?

I like many kind of foods, such as dumpling, noodles, hamburger, egg soup and so on, but I like dumpling most.

I like eating dumpling because he so is always delicious, and dumpling also has many kinds of stuffing inside, Chinese people eats dumplings with soy sauce and the vinegar sometimes add chili sauce and garlic,too.Every morning eats several dumplings to eat the dumpling soup also to feel very warm.So dumpling is my favorite.

我喜欢不少种食物,例如饺子、面条、汉堡包、鸡蛋汤等等,但我最喜欢的还是饺子。

我喜欢吃饺子因为他总是很好吃,还饺子也有修各种馅在里面,中国人配着酱油和醋吃饺子,有的时候,也加点辣酱和蒜。每天早上吃哪些热乎乎的饺子喝点饺子汤还会感觉很温暖。故此,饺子是我的最爱

I like many kind of foods, such as dumpling, noodles, hamburger, egg soup and so on, but I like dumpling most.

I like eating dumpling because he so is always delicious, and dumpling also has many kinds of stuffing inside, Chinese people eats dumplings with soy sauce and the vinegar sometimes add chili sauce and garlic,too.Every morning eats several dumplings to eat the dumpling soup also to feel very warm.So dumpling is my favorite.

Do you also liking dumplings? How do you think?

我喜欢不少种食物,例如饺子、面条、汉堡包、鸡蛋汤等等,但我最喜欢的还是饺子。

我喜欢吃饺子因为他总是很好吃,还饺子也有修各种馅在里面,中国人配着酱油和醋吃饺子,有的时候,也加点辣酱和蒜。每天早上吃哪些热乎乎的饺子喝点饺子汤还会感觉很温暖。故此,饺子是我的最爱

你也喜欢饺子吗?你是咋觉得的?

the popular food hamburger英语作文?

My Favourite Food is Hamburger.I like to eat the hamburger.Because there are many meat,vegetable and jam in it.It’s very delicious and healthy.I often eat hamburger at my breakfast time.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于李子柒的英文作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于李子柒的英文作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/135822.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

food英语作文       myfamilyfood英语作文       关于李子柒的英文作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于李子柒的英文作文

有关李子柒的英文作文? She is known for creating food and handicraft preparation videos in her hometown of rural Sichuan, often from basic ingredients and tools using traditional Chinese techniques. myfamilyfood英语作文? myfamilyfood...

• 英语作文usedtobesth造句

used to be sth造句? My sister is used to be a quiet。 我姐姐之前是很文静的。 He used to go swimming。 他过去经常游泳 另外used to do sth和used to doing sth是有区别的 used to do sth 表过去经常做某事 如:He used...