我的未来生活英语作文70词,关于未来的家庭生活短文英语70字怎么写

我的未来生活英语作文70词,关于未来的家庭生活短文英语70字怎么写

我的未来生活英语作文70词?

第一讲解一下我自己目前是什么状态 是学生,再写我的未来生活 想什么样,例如职业,这个职业的益处 然后写我是应该如何做到 ,就例如说要好好学习 ,这个问题就够70个字了

有关未来的家庭生活短文英语70字?

The hope for my future life is that I'm still young and healthy first,my job keeps stable second,I can own a dream house of mine.If my body is stronge enough,then I can work and feel good.If my job keeps stable,then I can earn enough money to And it is facing to the sea,with a small garden that full of green weed and beautiful flowers.And the air is fresh.If the two dreams come true,naturally,my third dream will come true.That's all my wishes for my future life.

写未来生活的高中英语作文?

FUTURE LIFE In the future, I think that I will become a doctor, because I may help many people. At that time, the children will not need to go to school, they study at home on the computer , in my family I will also have the robot,he might help us to do many housework, in the future we will not need money because everything will be free! I like the life in the future.

初二英语作文Myfuture(80词左右)?

My future is not a dream,I am sure it will come ture with my effort.So I think in my future I will be a good chief.I want to cook many delicious food for all people,I like to see their happy smile when they eat my cooked food.And that is my life aim,so from now on I need to work hard and make great progress everyday!翻译:我的未来不是梦,我认为通过我的努力我的梦想可以达到.我认为在我的未来我将会成为一个很好的厨师.我想为各位考生做出美味的食物,我喜欢看着大家吃我做时时候露出的幸福表情.那也是我的人生目标,故此,从目前启动我就要好好学习天天想上!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的未来生活英语作文70词,关于未来的家庭生活短文英语70字怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的未来生活英语作文70词,关于未来的家庭生活短文英语70字怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/135483.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文员工微博的好处,下微博的好处是什么

员工微博的好处? 平日间想说不敢说,可在微博上说,多了一个倾诉的地方! 下微博的好处? 开通微博你就可以够进行网上在线发表微博,也可去特别要注意关注名人的微博,看看他们在想...

• 英语作文一个温暖的时刻英语作文

一个温暖的时候刻英语作文? My father alwt work hard. He has left impressive moment in my life. Once it was midnight and I got up to have some water. To my surprise he was long still working by the desk. He has set a good example for me t...

• 英语作文介绍故宫英语作文80字,介绍故宫英语作文120词

讲解故宫英语作文80字? 故宫位于北京中心,旧称紫禁城。是明、清两代的皇宫,无与伦比的古代建筑杰作,世界现存最大、最完整的古建筑群。 被誉为世界五大宫之首(北京故宫、法国凡尔...