我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中,在我生命中最难忘的午餐英语作文初一

我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中,在我生命中最难忘的午餐英语作文初一

我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中?

My most memorable lunch was in the first year of high school.My most unforgettable lunch was in the first year of high school, when I first came here and didnt understand that there were still people living there.My most memorable lunch was in the first year of high school when I first came and didnt understand, and someone helped me, so I could understand.

在我生命中最难忘的午餐英语作文?

I study in a primary school, my home is a little far from my school, so at noon, I have lunch at

school. My mother cooks lunch for me in the morning, I will bring it to school. I like what my

mother cooks for me, it is delicious, when I have the lunch at noon, I can feel her love. I love

my mother so much.

我生活中最难忘的午餐高中英语作文?

英语作文写我生活中最难忘的午餐可以结合实质上想想有哪些值得回忆的午餐。例如可以写某天生病哪个考生为你买的午餐,或者妈妈特意庆祝你获取成功的午餐。

英语作文讲解一日三餐?

I m a primary school student. I go to school every day from Monday to Friday. Every morning I have some milk and toast for a quick breakfast. I like toast with strawberry jam.

I don t have lunch at the school canteen. I like to have a sandwich, an apple or a bar of chocolate for lunch.

Dinner is usually nice with my family together. My mother likes to cook some beef or chicken, vegetables, and some fruit salad. After dinner, I have some ice cream. It s delicious.

Hello, everyone! I don’t like sports, but I like eating very much. I eat a lot food every day. For breakfast, I like milk, eggs and bread a lot . For lunch, I like French fries, chicken, hamburgers and apples. For dinnerr, I like fruits, vegetables and rice.

嗨,各位考生好!我不喜欢运动,但我很喜欢吃。我每天吃不少食物。早餐,我很喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和面包。午餐,我喜欢薯条,鸡肉,汉堡包和苹果。针对晚餐,我喜欢水果,蔬菜和米饭。

讲解朋友早上中午晚上吃的食物英语作文?

I eat lots of healthy food.

for breakfast,I like eggs,bananas and apples.

for lunch,I like hamburgers,salad and pears.

And for dinner,I have chicken,tomatoes,French fries and,

For dessert,ice cream.

讲解自己的一日三餐英语作文?

For breakfast, I often eat eggs, bread and milk for lunch. I like to eat hamburgers, but its not good for our health. Therefore, I often eat steamed rice, fish and vegetables for dinner.

We often have porridge and some vegetables after supper. I go out for a walk with her family before going to bed. Every day I drink a cup of hot milk, because hot milk can help me sleep.

早餐,我常常吃鸡蛋、面包和牛奶;午餐,我喜欢吃汉堡包,但这对我们的健康不好,故此我晚餐常常吃蒸米饭、鱼和蔬菜我们常常在晚饭后喝粥和吃一部分蔬菜,我在睡觉前和她的家人出去散步,每天我都会喝一杯热牛奶,因为热牛奶能有效的帮我入睡。

Im XXX, I eat bread and milk in the morning, because it is very healthy. At noon I like to eat chicken, hamburgers and rice, they are so tasty. In the evening, I like to eat some fruit, I eat strawberry, banana and apple, because I dont want to get fat. This is my three meals a day diet.

我是xxx,我早上吃面包与牛奶,因为它很健康。中午我喜欢吃鸡肉、汉堡包和米饭,因为它们很好吃。晚上我喜欢吃一部分水果,我吃草莓、香蕉和苹果,因为我不想变胖。那就是我的一日三餐饮食。

假设有机会和名人共进午餐英语作文?

假设有机会和名人共进午餐,写这篇英语作文,你可以写和名人共进午餐时候的心情感受,也可描写一下你激动的样子

中午和朋友去餐馆吃午饭的英语作文?

答:答-welcome ,it is my honor to have you here -thank you -take a seat and do as the romens do-i'd appreciate it you know our coustomers have a big difference ,so if there is something you cannot adjust yourself to,you can turn it to me-okay-try this,it is really taste good-thanks..........i have to go now -do you really have to go ,i feel as it just began.-but we can get together next time -ok,donot leave anything behind,hopfully we can have another one,it really make me happy.-ok

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中,在我生命中最难忘的午餐英语作文初一的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中,在我生命中最难忘的午餐英语作文初一和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/113688.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐