以“我的家乡”为题的英语作文,关于家乡变化的英语作文带翻译

以“我的家乡”为题的英语作文,关于家乡变化的英语作文带翻译

以“我的家乡”为题的英语作文?

英语作文:我的家乡桂林 Guilin lies in the north of Guangxi. There are more than 600, 000 people in the city. Guilin is famous for its beautiful sceneries in the world. ff you come to Guilin, you will know how clear the water is and how green the hills are. Many tourists come and visit Guilin every year. There you can take a boat to see the scenes of the Li River and visit the scenic spots in the city on free buses. Welcome to Guilin for a visit.You will enjoy yourself if you go to Guilin .

有关家乡变化的英语作文?

My hometown is in Xiangyang. Over the years, earth shaking changes have taken place in my hometown. The streets are clean and tidy, there are more high-rise buildings and trains for travel. But the biggest change is the moat of Xiangyang ancient city. What's going on? Go with me!

First of all, I came to the moat river, I asked a passer-by: "Hello, uncle! May I ask you a question? What was the moat like before? " The uncle replied, "the river used to be black. You can smell the stench coming from far away. You have to cover your nose." I asked again, "why is the river clear now?" The passer-by replied, "for the sake of our living environment, the government has drained the river water and injected it with new water sources, which has become what it is now. "I thank my uncle for playing happily by the river.

Dad came to pick me up and I asked him why you didn't drive? Dad said, "there's haze. "Dad, what is haze? "Dad said:" the number of cars on the street has increased, a lot of pollution exhaust gas has been discharged, and the exhaust gas from many factories has also been emitted, so the haze has naturally formed. The government can change the water of the moat for us, but it can't change the polluted atmosphere. " I nodded silently, as if to understand why my father didn't drive. Although I was very tired, I still walked forward with my father.

In the future, I must appeal to more people to plant trees, beautify the environment and advocate green travel. I believe that through our efforts, our hometown will become more beautiful.

英语作文《我的家乡》写徐州的?

My Hometown

Our local accent is TianJin accent .The Culture Street is very famous .The things of Chinese style there attract a lot of foreigners .They are quite interested in there things .

If you want to shop,you can go to the HePing Road .It is the most prosperous commercial street in TianJin .You can find many shops,supermarkets and restaurants there.

Everyone should taste our delicious food in order to try make.You’d better go to the Food Street .It will give you a deep impression.

myhometown英语作文比较级?

My hometown

My hometown is the most besutiful place in my heart.The rivers water is clearer than the other village,the birds are singing more happily,the grass is greener.

The breeze is more gentle,the flowers are prettier than the other place.The air is always fresher,and the blue sky is dotted by the fluffy white clouds.I love my hometown very much.

我的家乡现代建筑的英语作文?

The house has became an islet in thatshallow sea made up of rainwater and overflow water from lake. Someone in thesky poured pots of water again and again,uninterrupted, i thought and quietly heardthe steady drumming of the rain on the tinroof and it's edge. Surroundings are reallyand too peaceful that the loud sound cancover the rolls of distant thunder. I justknow it must laugh because i could onlylay around this dark house so as not toseek trouble for myself.

I took a plastic chair,a peeling one, to acorner of the empty vestibulejT. Thechair may has a wobbly leg and it shoutedlike the mice squeaks because of the friction between the plastic and the roughconcrete floor. I got a book at random andput a soft pillow with flower embroidery torelax. lt was about three o'clock in the afternoon so there was only a little lightfrom candle flickered in the wind, warmed,with the faint smell of smoke in the air.

A sudden lightning came when i read thehorror part. I looked up only to saw themottled walls in the shaking light. Therewas something awful. One of characterswas sentenced in а spooky basement inbook before the thunder. A momentaryhush, i put away the book and let it turnrustling.

After opening mobile phone flashlight, islowly pull a bamboo curtain and acrossthe stone steps. But i noticed that i forgotthe brownish-red bed board, which wastoo high to let people squat inside. So iflew from the room to my cousin's room.

I won't be such а coward the same as thateight-year-old girl, so the house was.Theold house was abandoned three yearsago. Instead, a new three layers buildingstood in the position where the old oneused to be. It left and i even had not badefarewell to it.

我的家乡西昌英语作文?

My hometown in xichang. Sand everywhere there before, very desolate.Traffic blocking。 Now ,the railway connecting the capital,there is very beautiful. In the middle of the village there is a small river before. Middle Creek has a pond with lotus in full bloom, there are many fish enjoy swimming in. Planted with almond trees around the village, a tree covered with sweet fruit. In front of every house loaded with beautiful flowers. Happy people live here.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文以“我的家乡”为题的英语作文,关于家乡变化的英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/50399.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文以“我的家乡”为题的英语作文,关于家乡变化的英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐