我最喜欢的食物蛋糕英语作文,你最喜欢哪个国家的食物英语作文带翻译

我最喜欢的食物蛋糕英语作文,你最喜欢哪个国家的食物英语作文带翻译

我最喜欢的食物蛋糕英语作文?

my favourite food My favourite food is cake.because it is very delicious.Although cake is very sweet,it looks very beautiful.On my birthday,my mother bought a cake for me.I was very happy.There were many things on the birthday cake. For example ,some fruit and chocolate. There were also some candles on it.l like chocolate very much but it's not healthy for me to have too much chocolate.Because I will be too fat. Cake is my favourite,I think you will also like it!

你最喜欢哪个国家的食物英语作文?

The most delicious food in my opinion is fried chicken in China. It is cheap but aslo can save me a lot of time. People in our country like eating fried chicken so much that they cant sleep without it.

用英语写一篇自己最喜欢的菜,及菜谱.制作过程,使用材料?

cooking

On sunday,I was very happy ,so I decided to make a lunch for my parents.

Frist I cooked the rice.Second I cooked food Icooked vagetables and meat looking at them Iwas very pround I think my parents was proud of me.

I asked my parents to eat them when Iopen the pot.Oh!My god!The rice couldn't be eat.Because I didn't cook it well. I was very disoppointed although my father and my mother told me that they were very happy.

So we needed to eat noodles for lunch.I didn't like eating noodles at all.But today it wasdelicous.Oh!very good!give a smile to myself.

英语作文我最喜爱的食物(冰淇淋、蛋糕、汉堡包)很多于六句?

My favourite food is cake.because it is very delicious.Although cake is very sweet,it looks very beautiful.On my birthday,my mother bought a cake for me.L'm very happy.There are some things on the cake.For example ,some fruit and some chocolate .l also like chocolate very much .Cake is my favourite .

讲解自己的一日三餐英语作文?

For breakfast, I often eat eggs, bread and milk for lunch. I like to eat hamburgers, but its not good for our health. Therefore, I often eat steamed rice, fish and vegetables for dinner.

We often have porridge and some vegetables after supper. I go out for a walk with her family before going to bed. Every day I drink a cup of hot milk, because hot milk can help me sleep.

早餐,我常常吃鸡蛋、面包和牛奶;午餐,我喜欢吃汉堡包,但这对我们的健康不好,故此我晚餐常常吃蒸米饭、鱼和蔬菜我们常常在晚饭后喝粥和吃一部分蔬菜,我在睡觉前和她的家人出去散步,每天我都会喝一杯热牛奶,因为热牛奶能有效的帮我入睡。

Im XXX, I eat bread and milk in the morning, because it is very healthy. At noon I like to eat chicken, hamburgers and rice, they are so tasty. In the evening, I like to eat some fruit, I eat strawberry, banana and apple, because I dont want to get fat. This is my three meals a day diet.

我是xxx,我早上吃面包与牛奶,因为它很健康。中午我喜欢吃鸡肉、汉堡包和米饭,因为它们很好吃。晚上我喜欢吃一部分水果,我吃草莓、香蕉和苹果,因为我不想变胖。那就是我的一日三餐饮食。

有关冰箱的英语作文五句?

Fridge is very useful for us now. Since fridge invented, we dont have to throw away unfinished food, we can put them in fridge for future use. I understand that will cost some electricity, but it worth, it helps us a lot.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我最喜欢的食物蛋糕英语作文,你最喜欢哪个国家的食物英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我最喜欢的食物蛋糕英语作文,你最喜欢哪个国家的食物英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/131551.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐