我的饮食英语作文50字,我的饮食英语作文六年级上册

我的饮食英语作文50字,我的饮食英语作文六年级上册

我的饮食英语作文50字?

Under the take care of my mother, my eating habit is very regular. I often eat porridge in the morning. Sometimes my mother will prepare some pickles for me. But sometimes I will put an egg into the porridge to have the egg porridge. At noon, I will eat in school canteen. Sometimes I will have noodles. At night, my mother will prepare a big meal for me. After dinner, I will eat a little fruit.

我的饮食英语作文六年级?

regular. I often eat porridge in the morning. Sometimes my mother will prepare some pickles for me. But sometimes I will put an egg into the porridge to have the egg porridge. At noon, I will eat in school canteen. Sometimes I will have noodles. At night, my mother will prepare a big meal for me. After dinner, I will eat a little fruit.

讲解自己饮食情况英语作文?

My favourite food is dumpings,I often eat hamburger.

一家人的饮食习惯英语50字?

I have a happy family.There are five people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my brother,my sister and I.My father is a worker,he works in a factory,and he likes rice and chicken very much.My mother is a nurse,she works in a hospital,and she likes coffee and fruit a lot,but she doesn't like chicken at all.My brother and my sister are still little kids,they all like bananas and oranges.And I like most food,because they are good for my health!I love my happy family!

myeatinghabits作文六年级?

My eating habits

A couple of years ago, I started changing my eating habits and began implementing workout sessions 4–6 times a week.

Gradually, I formed a good eating habit.Eat well for breakfast, eat well for lunch and eat less for dinner.

Good eating habits make my body healthier.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的饮食英语作文50字,我的饮食英语作文六年级上册的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的饮食英语作文50字,我的饮食英语作文六年级上册和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/131314.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐