mytruestory英语作文,我的故事英语作文十句话以上带翻译

mytruestory英语作文,我的故事英语作文十句话以上带翻译

my true story英语作文?

1/my true story释义:

我的真实的故事

2/my true story英语作文例句:

But a month ago as I prepared to publish and promote my latest detective novel, Nine Dragons, I learned of a true mystery with eerie similarities and connections to my story and my research.

但30天以前,我在准备出版和宣传我的最新侦探小说《九龙》时,听说了一个和我的小说和研究有着可怕惊人相似点和关联的真实案例。

Once I went to the cinema,at which I saw my best friend.I waved to her,and try to draw her attention,but she ignored me!I felt upset,because I used to treat her as my sister,and I had shared a lot of secrets with her.I dont know what to do.

我,的故事英语作文十句话以上?

我的故事英文作文阅读篇一

我的故事(My story)

My name is Michael. I will tell you a story about myself.

I graduated from China University of Mining and technology in 往年. I was hired by Founder Software Co., as a Net engineer in the previous 11 months. I significantly benefit from these knowledge on Visual Studio 往年, Microsoft SQL Server 往年 etc learned in school.

I am working in VaconCN now as an IT website engineer. I think I can do this job very well, at the same time; it’s a challenge to me. I can learn more new knowlege.

I like to play badminton. I play it Xinghai Coliseum Every weekend. It’s very interesting. I also like go to KTV with my friends, I like Ben john. I think his best song is “it is my life”. When I headed it, this song concert blew me away.

a story in my holiday作文?

I have an unforgettable holiday this year.

I entered a basketball competition and won the first prize.I knew that it was a result of my practice.

As far as I am concerned,playing basketball is an effective way to strengthen my immune system,that is also why I am passionate about it.

This prize meant a lot to me,I will continue playing it and make efforts to let me be more proficient in it.

我的慢跑故事英语作文?

I like jogging very much. I often jog in the evening. Joggingis good for my health. Jogging can help me keep fit and lose weight.Everybody, let's enjoy sports.

八年级用英语写自己喜欢的故事八个句子?

My favorite story is Snow White, mother often talk to me when I was a child. I like Snow White, because she not only beautiful, but aslo she is kind, lovely.I don't like her stepmother, because she does not love. I wish I can also do a like Snow White, kind person . What about yous?

my和story有哪些区别?

这是两个意思完全不一样的两个英语词语。my翻译成中文就是我的意思,表示什么东西是我的,不是你的,也不是他的。比如,This ⅰs my book。这是我的书。而story则是故事的意思,就是各位考生常常说的讲故事,听故事。故事属于名词,比如,speak story讲故事。

my是“我的”意思,story是“故事”的意思,加起来就是我的故事啦

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mytruestory英语作文,我的故事英语作文十句话以上带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mytruestory英语作文,我的故事英语作文十句话以上带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/115770.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐