用英语介绍自己的家人初一作文,三年级英语介绍自己的家庭成员

用英语介绍自己的家人初一作文,三年级英语介绍自己的家庭成员

用英语讲解自己的家人初一作文?

My families

I have a big and a nice family. My parents always love me. My mother is a worker ,but she usually talks with me,and makes me happy. And my father is a teacher. He always helps me to learn some knowledge.My grandpa and grandma are nice and friendly .They love me very much. Beacause they were care of me when I was a child. They are my families,and I love them very much.

三年级英语讲解自己的家庭?

Good morning everyone, I come from a family of six people. Everyone in my family is very friendly.

My grandpa is a kind old man. He usually cooks nice dishes for us. My father is a farmer. He works hard every day in the field. My mother is a shop assistant. She sells things which people often use in their daily life.

I have a little brother. His name is Liu Xiaolong. He is only three years old. He is the shortest and naughtiest in my family. He often makes us laugh. Who am I? Do you know? My name is Liu Xiaojing. I am a primary school student.

I study in Shao wen Primary School.

This is my family—a happy family. What about yours?

讲解我的母亲家庭主妇,英语作文?

My mother cooks and washes clothes at home.He is a good housewife.

给朋友写一封讲解家庭的英文作文?

I am a happy gril.I have a big family.

My mother works in a hospital. She is a doctor.She is tall with a small nose,small eyes.Her favoriter color is green and red.

My father works in an office worker. He is an office. He is tall and has a big nose ,big eyes and wide mouth.His favoriter color is green and black.

Im a student.Iam in ninghua chengdou High School.I am a student of Grade 7,Class 1.

My family is a happy family!

I love my family!

讲解家庭的英语作文30?

My family

I have a happy and small family.There are three people in my family in all:my mother,my father and I.My mother often does the housework for our family,and my father works hard in a company.When my father is out of work,our family will go for a trip for fun.

My father loves me very much and often buys me many books.My mother cook the meals for us.So I love my parents,I love my family

讲解家庭成员外貌的英语作文?

I have a happy family. It is warm and nice. There are three peole in my family. My mother, my father and I. My mother is a beautiful woman. She has two big eyes and a small nose.

And my father is a strong man. My father and my mother are all the workers.They all work very hard.

I’m a student. I study very hard. I love my family, I love them. And they love me!  

七年级英语作文,写讲解自己家人40个单词左右?

Myfamilyisnotverybig.Therearethreepeopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mymotherandme.Myfatherisadoctorandheworksinahospital.MymotherisateacherandsheteachesEnglish.Iamastudent.Weallfeelhappy.

六年级有关家庭身高的英语作文?

六年级有关家庭身高的作文:《 My family》

There are four people in my family, my parents, my sister and I. My father is 1.75 meters tall.My mother is one meter sixty-eight, my height is one meter fifty-two, my sister's height is one meter.she is the shortest person in our family, dad is the tallest person in our family, we are a happy family!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文用英语介绍自己的家人初一作文,三年级英语介绍自己的家庭成员的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/53931.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文用英语介绍自己的家人初一作文,三年级英语介绍自己的家庭成员和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我的老师英语作文6句,我的老师英语作文5句最简单

我的老师英语作文6句? 1.Mr Chen is my favorite teacher . 2.He looks so handsome that we all like him. 3.What's more, he teachs very well. 4.And he always help me solve the difficult problem. 5.How good a teacher he is! 6.Isn'the? 陈老师是...

• 英语作文关于国庆节举办晚会的英语作文,国庆联欢会的英文

有关国庆节举行晚会的英语作文? National Day is coming.we will have a English party in our class.The party is on September 30th from 8:30 to 9:30.Everyone will be present and will prepare programs.Two foreign teachers will also be there...

• 英语作文关于上海乘坐地铁的英语作文60词

有关上海乘坐地铁的英语作文60词? I have taken the underground in Shanghai many times. Every time I take it I will be left a deep impression. Its convenient and efficient. The staff are hospitable and get ready to help us....