keep an eye

there's no doubt that

it goes without saying that

as far as I'm concerned

it's likely that

i hardly have enough time to do sth

大学英语作文经常会用到单词,短语,句子,句型?

大学英语作文经常会用到:

(1)用于描写漫画、图表的经常会用到句型 (1)As the graph depicts , (2)From the cartoon /picture , we can see that …

(3)According to the statistics shown in the first /second graph , (4)The table shows / indicates / reveals that …

(5)It can be seen /concluded from the picture / table / figures that …

(2)用于句首提出论题或情况的句型

(1)Recently , …has become the focus of the society .

(2)…has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life . (3)Nowadays there is a growing concern for … (4)Nowadays it is common to hear /see …

(5)…has become a common occurrence in our daily life .

(6)Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of …

(7)It is only during the last /past few years that man has become generally aware that … (8)There is an old / popular saying / proverb which says / goes … (9)In recent years , there is a general tendency … (10)Nowadays … has become a problem we have to face .

(3)用于比较、阐述不一样观点的经常会用到句型

(1)Some people like / prefer …, while others are / feel inclined to …

(2)There are different opinions among people as to … Some believe … whole hold … (3)Some people claim that … is superior to … Others , however , disagree with it . (4)Some people believe … Others maintain … Still others claim … (5)Some people suggest … Others , however , hold the opposite opinion . (6)On the one hand , people tend to … On the other hand , they feel … (7)Some people argue that … Others , in contrast , believe that …

(8)Although more and more people come to believe … there are still others who insist that …

(9)On the contrary , there are people in favor of …

(10)There are some people who hold different opinions about …

(4)用于陈述个人观点/想法的经常会用到句型 (1)My own experience tells me that …

(2)In my opinion , we should attack more importance to … (3)As for my own idea about … I believe … (4)As far as I am concerned , I plan to … (5)Personally , I prefer …

(6)In my view , both sides are partly right in that …

英语结尾的总结性的短语?

英语作文结尾的总结性短语,假设是分条写的 做后可以写个at last,finally,in the end ,in conclusion, 或者提建议的,在我看来,as far as i am concerned,总而言之,in a word ,all in all ,假设是写信的还可以这样说,Thank you for your letter.I am looking forward to your early reply .

英语作文“第一,然后,其次,最后”的高级用法是什么?

高级用法是:first of all, afterwards , in the next part , in the end, after all;first,than,after that,finally,at the first,第一in the end最后。英语(English)属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,由古代从欧洲大陆移民大不列颠岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到世界各地。按照以英语作为母语的人员数量计算,英语是最多国家使用的官方语言,英语也是世界上最广泛的第二语言,也是欧盟,最多国际组织和英联邦国家的官方语言之一。但仅拥有世界第三位的母语使用者,少于官话汉语和西班牙语。上两个世纪英国和美国在文化、经济、军事、政治和科学上的领先地位让英语成为一种国际语言。现目前,不少国际场合都使用英语做为沟通媒介。英语也是与电脑联系最密切的语言,相当大一部分编程语言都与英语有联系,而且,随着互联网的使用,使英文的使用更普及。英语是联合国的工作语言之一。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文大学英语作文常用短语和句型,大学英语作文常用单词短语句子句型结构的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文大学英语作文常用短语和句型,大学英语作文常用单词短语句子句型结构和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/115509.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐