myhometown英语作文长春的,介绍长春文化的英语作文带翻译

myhometown英语作文长春的,介绍长春文化的英语作文带翻译

my hometown英语作文,长春的?

My hometown,Changchun

Changchun City ,my hometown,is situated at the heart of Songliao Plains in northeast China.I’m proud of her because she is characterized as the automobile city, forest city, film city and city of science, technology and culture.

Although Changchun is a new city with only about 200 years of history,she is a very influential regional center city in China with high degree openness and advanced science and education now. The city has 27 regular institutions of full-time tertiary education with a total enrollment of approximate 160,000 million students. Jilin University and Northeast Normal University boast of good reputation in China.

I love her so much that I will try my best to make her more beautiful!

讲解长春文化的英语作文?

Introducing Changchun

Changchun South Lake Park is located in the southwest of Changchun City, with a total area of square meters and a lake area of hectare. The scale of the park is the first in the whole city. It has four distinct seasons and pleasant scenery.

Walking along the clear water, you can enjoy the singing of willow trees and birds, and there are fragrant flowers everywhere. You can not only relax in the beautiful park, but also take part in various activities in summer You can go fishing, boating and swimming. In winter, you can take part in skiing, skating, or just enjoy the ice lantern show.

There are also folk performances, such as the Lantern Festival. Believe it or not, tourists will enjoy traditional activities, such as dog plow or camel plow. If you want to have more fun, you must come to Nanhu Park.

讲解长春历史英语作文?

Changchun, as a beautiful oriental city, has its own unique charm Lets take a look at its history

Changchun is a famous old industrial base in China with profound modern urban heritage Changchun is the earliest automobile industry base and film production base in New China. It is also the cradle of the development of rail cars, photoelectric technology, applied chemistry, biological products and other industries in New China. Changchun was the capital of Fuyu from the Han Dynasty to the Western Jin Dynasty. It was the capital of Manchuria in the period of the Republic of China. In 1949, it was renamed back to Changchun City, which was subordinate to Jilin Province.

Im sure you will like this beautiful oriental city, which is known as Oriental Hollywood Welcome to play

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myhometown英语作文长春的,介绍长春文化的英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/60272.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文myhometown英语作文长春的,介绍长春文化的英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于将来时旅游的作文英语30词

有关以后时旅游的作文英语30词? This holiday,I want to go to Beijing.On the first day,I am going to climb the GreatWall.On the second day,I am going to visit SummerPlace.On the third day ,I am going to Lanzhou by plane. 写一篇去伦敦的...

• 英语作文atripMalaysia的英语作文

a trip Malaysia的英语作文? A Trip to Malaysia During spring vacation my family and I went to Malaysia for a short holiday. After a three-hour flight, we landed in Penang, the country's second largest city. Then we took a long bus trip followed...