关于在城市工作的英语作文,介绍家人职业和上班方式的英语作文

关于在城市工作的英语作文,介绍家人职业和上班方式的英语作文

有关在城市工作的英语作文?

Nowadays, most people, especially college graduates choose to work and live in city.

讲解家人的职业,上班方法,上班地址位置,爱好的英文作文50个单词左右?

My Sister

I have an elder sister.

She is an office worker in an office of the local government. She goes to work from Monday to Friday. My sister has her own car. So every morning she drives her car to her workplace. She loves her work a lot. So her leader often speaks highly of her. My sister loves playing badminton. After work, she usually plays it with her boy friend.

I like my sister very much.

有关中国工作的英文作文?

Dear Sky,

As your friend, I am quite delighted to hear that you intend to find a job in China and today, I am writing to make several suggestions.

First, it is advisable for you to seek a job in Beijing, the capital city of China, which is characterized by the abundant employment opportunities. In addition, compared with others, you, as a native English speaker, have more advantages in teaching English and you have been working as a part-time teacher during the past years. Thus, I suggest that you try to apply for a teaching position in training organizations.

I deem that your excellent teaching will bring Chinese students great efficiency, arouse their passion for English learning and help them speak English fluently.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

我的工作英语作文50字?

My job.My job is a substitute teacher.Help students with their homework.Do odd jobs to earn some money to supplement the family.

我梦想的工作(写一篇英语作文)?

英语作文:我梦想的工作

My dream job

Everyone has a dream, but for me,becoming a lawyer might seem like a dream job.Because the job can help people when they have difficulies or trouble and I can try my best to make the world fair .I think it will be exciting!

If I become a lawyer,I will be able to make a living by doing something I love,and I can make money for my parents.

No one can perdict the future, so I must work hard from now on in order to realise my dream in the near future.

My dream job

I have a dream from childhood. I want to be a journalist when I grow up. A journalist can do a lot of things. I prefer to go out rather than stay beside the desk. As a journalist, I can often go out to do interview or search news.

In a word, if I am a journalist, I can usually go out for work. This is what I want. Secondly, I want to stand in the first line of the world, and not want to be out. Journalist is the bridge to collect news. This is a good way fit for my interest. Thirdly, I want to be useful for the society. I think making a variety of news well-known to all common people is kind of a useful person. At least, being a journalist, I would not be a useless person. Last but least, I want to help people. As a journalist, I can reveal some people’s difficulty to appeal the help of people from all walks of life.

For example, if I report the difficulty of a poor family, it may cause the attention from other people and then automatically donate to them. In general, to be a journalist is very proud for me. I will try my best to reach my dream.

英语作文写有趣的工作五年级?

Today I finished an interesting task. I was asked to build a boat with some bricks. It was not an easy job because you had to put your heart into it. But the process was fun and interesting.

我的理想工作英语作文护理?

Remember that time I was a little girl.When sometimes fell ill,my grandmother would take me to the hospital.There have many people in white.Finally I knew who are they.They are the angels in white.The nurses work there.As a matter of fact,they help the patient recover from the illness and look after them with care.Even though they didn't know each other.I was greatly touched by their spirit and dreamed of being a nurse like them.Wish my dream could come true.

讲解自己和家人是什么样去上班或上学的英语作文?

I want to introduce the way my family and I go to work or school every day. In the morning,I always have a breakfast with my parents and then my father drive to work at 7 o'clock. In 8 o'clock, my mother accompanies with me to my school on foot and then she goes to work by bus.

英语考试备考资料及辅导课程

英语考试免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语考试培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于在城市工作的英语作文,介绍家人职业和上班方式的英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/70227.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语考试栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyukaoshi/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于在城市工作的英语作文,介绍家人职业和上班方式的英语作文和英语考试的相关信息。

英语考试热门资讯推荐

• 英语考试英语连读弱读吞音浊化发音技巧

英语连读弱读吞音浊化发音技巧? 英语吞音弱读连读的规则: 吞音(辅音+辅音) 辅音+辅音(前一单词发音是爆破音结尾[b,p,d,t,k,g],后一单词的发音以辅音开头),既然如此那,吞音就可能出...

• 英语考试中级教师能否跨学科申报高级

中级教师能不能跨学科申报高级? 是不可以够跨学科申报高级职称的 中学教师假设要申报职称,一定要根据自己的本专业,因为上课的主要内容都是自己专业的主要内容,假设说跨专业申报,...

• 英语考试学习用品英语单词

学习用品英语单词? board画板 18 blackboard黑板 19tube试管 20correction fluid修正液 故事书story-book 英文,全部的学习用品? All studying things:ruler直尺,notebook笔记本,Pen钢笔,schoolbag书包,Pencil铅笔...