写介绍明星的英语作文五年级

写介绍明星的英语作文五年级

写讲解明星的英语作文五年级?

There are many popular stars who get great achievements, such as Jackie Chen, Jay Chou, Zhang Ziyi and so on.

有不少明星都获取很高的成就,比如:成龙、周杰伦、章子怡等等。

However, the star who I like most is Fan Bingbing.

然而我最喜欢的明星反而范冰冰。

I know her because of a famous TV series.

我是通过一部很出名的电视连续剧清楚她的。

At that time, she was not famous, but now, as we all know she has been one of the most popular actress who gets an international reputation.

那个时候她依然不会出名,但是目前正如我们所清楚的,她已经成为一个最出名的享有国际声誉的明星之一。

I like her not only because she is beautiful but also her good performance and her hard-working.

我喜欢她不只是因为她漂亮而且,主要还是她精彩的表演能力还有她的勤奋努力。

讲解一位明星英语作文5句,五年级?

My favorite character is Michael Jackson.He`s succesful and well-known singer. I love all his songs so much. Although he`ve passed away, his songs still leave in my heart. I won`t never forget his beautiful songs forever.

讲解一位中国明星英语作文5句,五年级?

周杰伦

Jay Chou was born in Taiwan on January 18, 1979. At the tender age of three, he started to learn piano under constant supervision from his mom, Jay practiced piano diligently and eventually developed a love for the instrument and music. He went on to master a number of other instruments, including guitar, cello, jazz drum as well as the Chinese Dizi.

Jay's parents divorced when he was 13. Already a quiet boy to begin with, Jay grew even more secluded. He became independent rather quickly and was absorbed in his own music world. Whenever any musical ideas came to mind, he would jot them down. It wasn't before long he started writing his own songs.

Basketball was his other love and he often played with friends. In terms of school, Jay was not very strong academically, but he did manage to complete high school.

英文作文我最喜欢的明星王俊凯?

This is Wang Junkai, his singing is very good, is a musician, is a middle school student, learning is great, was the idol of many people.He is very handsome, has a black head of hair, and a pair of charming eyes.Wang Junkai band at a TF Boys,There are a lot of my records.嗯 擦很少了吧。

我的偶像王俊凯英语作文高中?

He is a good boy.He has a man to worship,his Jay Chou.He sings very well.I like his songs very much.He has a lot of admirers.They are all called little crabs.He is a hard worker,He will have a stage show,So he practiced dancing very hard.Hes always on hot searches.

有关明星的英语作文6句话50个词?

周杰伦:Singer Jay Chou is a great singer, nice piano player, as well as gifted composer from Taiwan. Some people compare him as Michael Jackson, the king of pop singer in the world. I have heard his song over and over again, and never get bored. I wish I can go to his concert, as media has described that he has all the talent on the stage. Lately, he is dating the most beautiful lady in Taiwan. I would like to bless his fortune and good luck. I think he must be the happiest man in the whole world.

初一英语作文我的偶像周润发?

Chow Yun fat,a superstar,is my ideal.I am impressed of his pet phrase that tommorrow will be better and I also take it as my maxim.I like him not only because he often gives us a wonderful performance,but also his magnetic personality.

His movie Shanghai Tang reflected the custom of the time.A lot of people began to know him from that time.Because of his endeavor,now he is active on the world scene. He is the pride of the Chinese people.He often do participate in work for the public good.

All in all,I hope he can get on well in 往年.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写介绍明星的英语作文五年级的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/65442.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文写介绍明星的英语作文五年级和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写介绍明星的英语作文五年级

写讲解明星的英语作文五年级? There are many popular stars who get great achievements, such as Jackie Chen, Jay Chou, Zhang Ziyi and so on. 有不少明星都获取很高的成就,比如:成龙、周杰伦、章子怡等等。 Howeve...

• 英语作文海底捞十大经营模式,海底捞的经营模式和营销模式

海底捞十大经营模式? 一、情怀营销: “每个人都需关心与被关心,而这个关心根据一种信念,那就是人生而平等”海底捞创始人张勇通过充分激发每一个员工将海底捞当作家的热情,成功地...

• 英语作文孤岛求生英语作文,荒岛求生英文开局怎么过的

孤岛求生英语作文? Nowadays, more and more people live in cities or towns, but we still need to learn how to survive in the wilderness, in case you get lost in the wild when you go hiking. Today we are going to the wilderness to have some su...