介绍自己喜欢食物的英语作文

介绍自己喜欢食物的英语作文

讲解自己喜欢食物的英语作文?

In our China, there are many delicious dishes.

In the record A Bite of China, we can see the essence of Chinese diet.

Among so many dishes, I like sweet and sour spare rib and beef most.

Sweet and sour spare rib is a traditional and popular Chinese cuisine.

Its cooking method is simple but it taste well.

Sweet and sour contains together, tasting much better.

My favourite food is cake.because it is very delicious.

Although cake is very sweet,it looks very beautiful.

On my birthday,my mother bought a cake for me.

Im very happy.There are some things on the cake.

For example ,some fruit and some chocolate .

l also like chocolate very much . Cake is my favourite .

There are many foods in the food realm.Potato is my favourite food.

Most of us like potatoes,because they are delicious.Im no exception.Scientists tell us that they are good for our health,thats why I like patatoes.

Potatoes are the well-known vegetables in the world.They are usually cooked with meat.Oh!That sounds good.

Hurry!Hurry!Lets taste the potatoes.Eat more potatoes,and you will become stronger.

there are 3 people in my family: my father, my mother and i.

my father likes sweet. so he likes apples, pears, cakes, bread and ice-cream. my father doesn’t like hamburgers, french fries, salad or chicken.

my mother likes tasty food. she likes broccoli, cabbages,french fries, apples and carrots.

i like hamburgers, french fries, vegetables, egg, ice-cream, apples, pears, broccoli and beef.

we have breakfast at 7:00. at noon, we have vegetables, beef, some soup and some rice for lunch. we have dinner at 7:00. often we have mutton and pork. sometimes we have noodles, tomatoes and tofu for dinner.

讲解自己喜欢的一部分水果与蔬菜英语作文

英语作文讲解一日三餐?

I m a primary school student. I go to school every day from Monday to Friday. Every morning I have some milk and toast for a quick breakfast. I like toast with strawberry jam.

I don t have lunch at the school canteen. I like to have a sandwich, an apple or a bar of chocolate for lunch.

Dinner is usually nice with my family together. My mother likes to cook some beef or chicken, vegetables, and some fruit salad. After dinner, I have some ice cream. It s delicious.

Hello, everyone! I don’t like sports, but I like eating very much. I eat a lot food every day. For breakfast, I like milk, eggs and bread a lot . For lunch, I like French fries, chicken, hamburgers and apples. For dinnerr, I like fruits, vegetables and rice.

嗨,各位考生好!我不喜欢运动,但我很喜欢吃。我每天吃不少食物。早餐,我很喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和面包。午餐,我喜欢薯条,鸡肉,汉堡包和苹果。针对晚餐,我喜欢水果,蔬菜和米饭。

有关讲解某种食物制作方式说明文的英语作文?

Do you know how to make chicken wings? If you don't know, come and see my share! The following are the detailed steps. 1. After washing the chicken wings, use a knife to mark the chicken wings twice, and slice the ginger and garlic. Blanch chicken wings in boiling water and wash.

2. put the oil into the pan (oil is slightly more than the usual cooking). When the 8 becomes hot, put 2 spoons of sugar into the pan, stir fry until the sugar is melted (blistering, wait until the foam dissipate, when the sugar becomes golden yellow, put in the cleaned chicken wings), stir fry in medium heat until each chicken wing becomes beautiful.

3. Stir fry slices of ginger and garlic, Chinese prickly ash, star anise and dried pepper until fragrant. Add a little salt, cooking wine and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and stir fry for a few minutes.

4. Put in some hot water to submerge the chicken wings. Use medium heat to stew chicken wings. When the soup becomes less, use high heat to thicken the juice, subject to not drying the pot.

译文:鸡翅的制作方式及步骤你清楚吗?假设你不清楚,就来看看我的分享吧!下面这些内容就是具体步骤. 1,鸡翅洗净后,用小刀在鸡翅上划两道,姜蒜切片。鸡翅放入沸水中焯一下,洗净。

2.放油入锅(油比平日间炒菜稍多些),8成热时向油锅内放入2勺白糖,炒到白糖融化(起泡,待泡沫消退白糖变成金黄色时,放入洗干净的鸡翅),中火翻炒,直到每块鸡翅变成漂亮...

3.姜蒜片,花椒、八角和干辣椒炒香,再放入盐少许、料酒、老抽1小勺炒几分钟。

4.放入一部分热水,水量要淹没鸡翅。用中火把鸡翅炖烂,汤汁变少时改大火把汁收浓,以不干锅为准。

珍爱生命,远离垃圾食品的英语作文加翻译?

As a student, I know I need a healthy body and mind. With the development of science, there are many kinds of food. But most of them are junk food. Typical meals include rice, dumplings, meat and vegetables. In my opinion, we should eat more green vegetables and a little meat. Too much meat contains too much fat which is bad for health. I think three meals must be eaten on time. I'll eat healthy food and take exercise every day. I hope you all follow me and we'll keep healthy. 作为一个学生,我清楚我需一个健康的身体和心灵。随着科学的蓬勃发展和进步,有不少 食物种类。但他们中的相当大一部分都是垃圾食品。典型的食物涵盖大米,饺子,肉和蔬菜。在我看来,我们应该多吃绿色蔬菜和少量的肉。太多的肉类含有太多的脂肪, 对健康有害。 我觉得一定要吃三餐时间。我要吃健康的食物和锻炼的每一天。我期望你们都跟着我,我们要保持健康。

写一篇英语作文。急,就是你最喜欢什么食物,为什么?

Myfavouritefoodiscake.becauseitisverydelicious.Althoughcakeisverysweet,itlooksverybeautiful.Onmybirthday,mymotherboughtacakeforme.L'mveryhappy.Therearesomethingsonthecake.Forexample,somefruitandsomechocolate.lalsolikechocolateverymuch.Cakeismyfavourite.

英语作文有关对吃垃圾食品看法?

Junk FoodNowadays many students like eating junk food.On the way home or to school,they usually buy some junk food in the shops,eating and walking.But junk food isn't nutritious,it's harmful to their health.People who often eat junk food can get ill more easily.For our health,we should not eat junk food.We should eat more healthy food ,such as vegetables,fruit and meat.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍自己喜欢食物的英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/62947.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍自己喜欢食物的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍自己喜欢食物的英语作文

讲解自己喜欢食物的英语作文? In our China, there are many delicious dishes. In the record A Bite of China, we can see the essence of Chinese diet. Among so many dishes, I like sweet and sour spare rib and beef most. Sweet and sour spare...

• 英语作文国外微信叫什么,英国可以使用微信吗

国外微信叫什么? 在国外微信叫Wechat。 WeChat是海外版微信的称呼,4.0 版本推出后,英文版的微信将正式改名为WeChat,同时还会有部分针对海外使用者的功能更新。消息称微信已经在内部测试...

• 英语作文保护濒危鸟类英语作文

保护濒危鸟类英语作文? Many wild animals are facing the danger of extinction, because the environment that they are living in has changed greatly. For example, with the developmet of cities, the using of insecticide and serious pollution,...

• 英语作文地理的方位英语如何表示,表示地理方位的英文

地理的方位英语如何表示? 1.in表示A地在B地范围之内.如: Taiwan is in the southeast of China. 2.to表示A地在B地范围之外,即二者当中有距离间隔.如: Japan lies to the east of China. 3.on表示A地与B地接壤、毗...