大学生如何适应毕业工作英语作文,毕业的变化英语作文高中

大学生如何适应毕业工作英语作文,毕业的变化英语作文高中

大学生如何适应毕业工作英语作文?

In recent years, college studentsfind it increasingly difficult toget a job. It sounds strange since young college students are usually intelligent, well-educated phenomenon, aspirant and eager to bring their talent into full play. Then what underlies the strange phenomenon?

There are several reasons for this.To begin with, nowadays college students aim too high. All they want are “good” jobs which could offer good salary, comfortable working conditions, high social status among others. Consequently, most college students are unwilling to accept vacant jobs they consider not“good” enough. Another reason is thatthere is a big gap between the majors some students study in school and the demands of vacant jobs. So companies think some students are not fit for the jobs.

Solution to the problem requiresefforts on both the society and the students. The companies should value the students, talent and knowledge while the latter should not merely aim at material gains. They should be down-to–earth in building up their career. Furthermore, they should face their weak points so as to improve themselves and be more competent.

毕业的变化英语作文?

Graduation is a time of moving on, further studies, or out into the society? There are a lot of choices which we are supposed to make and we are emotional at the graduation season. What’s more, we usually have a variety of activities about graduation, such as taking photos, having a class party, leaving words to each other in our memory collections, exchanging gifts between friends to memorize our friendship, giving teacher presents to express our thanks.

However, we have mixed emotions about farewell. We want to spend more time having fun and working with each other, but we have to move on. Facing many choices about our future makes us confused; meanwhile the coming farewell makes us sentimental. As long as these feelings come along, we have to deal with it. We should know that after graduation we will learn more and be more experienced. Being apart with our friends and classmates is temporary, next time we meet each other, we will live a better life and share our different colorful experiences with each other

Graduation will come sooner or later whether we are ready or not. Let’s make great efforts for our future

毕业的决心英语作文?

Dear schoolmates,

As I am graduating, Id like to write this letter to express my feelings before leaving school.Looking back at the last three years of my high school life, Im very proud that I have gained a lot. Apart from learning much knowledge in different subjects, I also learnt how to be a qualified student or a real person. Due to the help of my teachers, I know the significance of being honest, confident and warm-hearted. I really appreciate the devotion that my teachers paid.

Despite the achievements I have made, I have pities during my high school life. I think I should have exercised more rather than study all the time. After all, healthy is vital to us all.

After graduating from high school, Ill enter college, a place where I may meet many challenges. Ill live in college instead of living at home, which requires me to be independent. How to communicate with students who come from different cities is also a challenge.

I suggest you studying hard and building a strong body during your high school lives. Only in this way can you achieve more and have a better future.

大学生毕业前的挑战英语作文?

The challenge of starting work after graduation

Its a problem for our graduates to start work immediately or continue to study postgraduate. After graduation, they feel confused at the crossroads of life. In fact, most students will face a dilemma when they graduate from university.

This is a challenge: different people, I think, may have different ideas in the process of graduate study Almost every aspect can not find a job, four years of college life is just to lay a solid foundation, and the development of experience is not in place, the best way is to strike while the iron is hot. In order to help make greater progress, anyone who wants to excel in his field must be an expert who needs very complex knowledge.

写给考生毕业的作文50字英语?

A friend is, as it were, a second self.

朋友好象是另外一个自已。

There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

有的时候,候朋友比亲兄弟更亲。

In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.

在繁荣时,我们的朋友认识我们; 在患难时,我们清楚我们的朋友。

A friend is a gift, whose worth cannot be measured except by heart.

朋友是一种只可以用心去衡量价值的礼物。

A faithful friend is beyond price, and there is no weighing of his goodness.

一个忠实,善良的朋友是无价的。

The most cherished thing in life is friendship. The most precious thing between us is understanding.

生命中最值得珍惜的事是友谊。 朋友当中最宝贵的事是相互理解。

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

友谊的表达方法是只可意会,不可言传的。

Friendship brings beauty to our days joys to our world.

友谊给我们我们的世界带来了美好的生活和欢笑。

Cease to struggle and you cease to live.

停止奋斗,就等于放弃生活。

Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance

伟大的工作是源自于坚持下去总会有收获,而不是一时的热情。

Congratulations on your graduation! Whishing you a future filled with success and joy of seeing your dreams come true.

祝贺您的毕业!期望您有一个成功的未来,感受到梦想成真的快乐。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文大学生如何适应毕业工作英语作文,毕业的变化英语作文高中的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/51344.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文大学生如何适应毕业工作英语作文,毕业的变化英语作文高中和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐