写端午节的英语四级作文,端午节聚会英语作文100字

写端午节的英语四级作文,端午节聚会英语作文100字

写端午节的英语四级作文?

do you know who is qu yuan? what type of zongzi do you like most? have you ever joined a dragon boat competition? all these are related to the dragon boat festival.

do you know the origin of this festival? read the following essay and you will have a clear picture of the dragon boat festival.

the 5th day of the 5th month of the lunar year is an important day for the chinese people. the day is called duan wu festival, or dragon boat festival, celebrated everywhere in china.

this festival dates back to about 2,000 years ago with a number of legends explaining its origin. the best-known story centers on a great patriotic poet named qu yuan.

the customs vary a lot in different areas of the country, but most of the families would hang the picture of zhong kui (a ghost that can exorcise), calamus and moxa in their houses. people have dragon boat races, eat zong zi (dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves) and carry a spice bag around with them.

端午节聚会英语作文?

Here we go.When my sister came, we were all very happy. Its all here.When my sister came, we were all very happy. Were all working on it.When my sister came, we were all very happy. All of us.When my sister came, we were all very happy. We all aim at making zongzi.When my sister came, we were all very happy. We all aim at making zongzi. How happy it is that the Dragon Boat Festival is healthy.

中秋节和端午节英语作文各一篇?

中秋:Mid-autumn Day falls on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month(农历).On that night the moon is brighter and fuller than any other night.In China,Mid-autumn Day is a time for family reunions (团圆).

端午:

The Dragon Boat Festival,also called the Duanwu Festival,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.For thousands of years,the festival has been marked by eating zong zi and racing dragon boats.

春节:

Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar‘s new year.In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写端午节的英语四级作文,端午节聚会英语作文100字的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/54871.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文写端午节的英语四级作文,端午节聚会英语作文100字和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写端午节的英语四级作文,端午节聚会英语作文100字

写端午节的英语四级作文? do you know who is qu yuan? what type of zongzi do you like most? have you ever joined a dragon boat competition? all these are related to the dragon boat festival. do you know the origin of this festival? read th...

• 英语作文阅读能力重要性与培养方法英语作文

阅读能力重要性与培养方式英语作文? 阅读能力针对中高段的学生来说很重要,英语的阅读涵盖完形填空,和阅读理解,这个问题就要求学生可以读懂短文,对单词的掌握并熟悉量要大,最基...