介绍自己的学校和爱好英语作文,my hobby and job作文

介绍自己的学校和爱好英语作文,my hobby and job作文

讲解自己的学校和爱好英语作文?

My school and my hobbies!

My school, my school is very beautiful, it is located in front of the mountain.There is a green grass at the gate of the school.And a lake.We all like to play in the school.

My hobby! I like to play table tennis.Every time after class, I will ask my friends to come to the gym to play basketball.It can not only exercise, but also cultivate sentiment.

my hobbies and jobs,作文?

my hobbies and jobs是我的兴趣和工作的意思,作文可以从以下例子看出:

I like drawing, that is why I went to study for design. Now I work as a designer for a company, so I am so lucky to have my hobby and job together. 我喜欢画画,那就是我去学习设计的因素。 目前我在一家公司做设计师,故此,我很幸运能把我的爱好和工作放在一起。

myhobbies作文5句?

答:My Hobbies

I have quite a few hobbies in my life, such as playing the guitar,playingfootball,swimming, collecting ancient coins, etc. But among those hobbies, I like playing football most. Tell you the truth, my favorite soccer ball star is Mesi. He is from Argentine.

I enjoy playing football best.So every day when I am free I always play football with my friends. I am glad to say that we can enjoy ourselves while playing.

Dear friends, welcome to join us!

my musical hobbies英语作文?

I Like Listening to Music

I like listening to the music,because it makes me relaxed. Last summer holiday, my father bought me a MP3 as the birthday gift.I usually put it in my schoolbag. On the way to school or go home, I usually listen to music. Pop music is my favorite. Jay and Stephy are my favorite singers. I like their songs. The rhyme and lyrics are wonderful.

oneofmyhobbies作文?

I have manyhobbies,one of my favorite hobbies is collecting stamps There are many kinds of stamps in my Box Some beautiful stamps are from my pen pals And some are from my uncle

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍自己的学校和爱好英语作文,my hobby and job作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/50013.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍自己的学校和爱好英语作文,my hobby and job作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍自己的学校和爱好英语作文,my hobby and job作文

讲解自己的学校和爱好英语作文? My school and my hobbies! My school, my school is very beautiful, it is located in front of the mountain.There is a green grass at the gate of the school.And a lake.We all like to play in the school. My h...

• 英语作文英语作文介绍去自己家的路

英语作文讲解去自己家的路? You can get to my home by No.5 bus. When you reach Heping street, my home is in the opposite of the street. My home is near the beach. It take us five minutes to walk to the beach. We could see a widely sea , w...

• 英语作文初二英语作文写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯他多久

初二英语作文,写朋友的好习惯和坏习惯,他多久做一次这样的事情? 朋友的好习惯和坏习惯英语作文: Liming is my best friend.He is my classmate.Our seats are near each other.He has a good habit that he goes to sc...