第一次骑自行车英语小作文五年级,骑自行车要注意的英语作文怎么写

第一次骑自行车英语小作文五年级,骑自行车要注意的英语作文怎么写

首次骑自行车英语小作文五年级?

One day,my mother buy me a bicycle,I feel very glad.I tell my mother I want to ride this bicycle.This is I first ride bicycle,I can not ride it for long.OH!My god! I fall down the bicycle.I feel very bad.But I want to ride it again.I fall down it again. time after time ,I can ride it .I feel very happy!

骑自行车要注意的英语作文?

Riding a bike is the least expensive way to travel around,and it can be of great benefit to our health,however,safety must come first when we ride a bike.We must keep on going the speciallane for bicycle and take care of the traffic lights and pedestrains.We mustnt ride too fast or let our hands go off the handle bars,otherwise ,an accident may eaisly take place.besides,we must pay attention while riding and try to keep away from traffic and people.

.of course ,carrying isalso not allowed.

有关骑行准备的英文短文?

Everyone knows that cycling is a fun, healthy and economical means of travel around the neighborhood.

The advantages of bicycles mainly are as follows:each commuter can drive it directly where they have to go without changing stations or modes;bicycles are much more maneuverable in city mazes, and can take to the sideways to avoid grid lock, can land on any rack, railing or parking meter right outside the place of business, and can always be carried into a building for additional parking or security.

Bicycling is also good for our environment,bicycles are 百分之100 pollution free; cycling is good for our health; besides,Bicycle riding is the least expensive way of traveling apart from walking.

Although there are so many advantages,it also has its own limitations: it is unsuitable for long journey;most bikes dont have a roof in case of rain; we cant bring our family with us, unless they have bikes of their own,etc.

英语作文青少年应该允许自行车上学吗?

青少年骑着自行车上学。假设孩子大了,可以骑着自行车上学。假设孩子眼睛很小,那就不要骑自行车了,这样很危险。一定要注意交通安全哦!

英语作文宣传骑自行车80字?

As we all know,excercise has became more and more common and popular.Biking is one of the most popular ones as there are many advantages of riding bike.

Biking can help us to get to the place faster than walking.In additions,it is good for the environment as it doesn't produce emission.what's more,when we are riding a bike,we can see and enjoy the views around us as the speed is not as fast as the cars.Therefore,biking is a good option and it has a lot of advantages.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文第一次骑自行车英语小作文五年级,骑自行车要注意的英语作文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/43775.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文第一次骑自行车英语小作文五年级,骑自行车要注意的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myidol小鬼英语作文60字

my idol小鬼英语作文60字 1 My idol小鬼的英语作文字数为60字。2 My idol小鬼是一位年轻有为的歌手,他在音乐方面有着很高的天赋和才华,也是因为这个原因受到了不少人的喜爱和追捧。3 他的音乐...

• 英语作文关于青少年的英语作文,最可爱的少年作文英语翻译

有关青少年的英语作文? I think students should be allowed to do homework with friends.I think teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive.I don"t think teenagers shouldn be allowed t...

• 英语作文围绕中心意思写一件事物的变化

紧跟中心意思写一件事物的变化? 一块空地,多年不去,再见已经变成高楼大厦了,我们的国家也变得越来越强大,我们从小到大,从一个牙牙学语的婴儿到蹒跚学步的幼儿,再成长为阳光向...