过年的英语作文,春节刚过的英语作文怎么写

过年的英语作文,春节刚过的英语作文怎么写

过年的英语作文?

春节(the Spring Festival)

The Spring Festival is a traditional festival of the Chinese nation.

(春节是中华民族的传统节日。)

People go home for Chinese New Year.

(大家回家过春节。)

We put up Spring Festival couplets during the Spring Festival.

(我们在春节时贴春联。)

We visit family and friends and send New Year wishes.

(我们走亲访友,送去新年祝福。)

The family eat the family reunion dinner together .

(一家人一起吃年夜饭。)

春节刚过的英语作文?

Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .

In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .

我最喜欢春节的英语作文40字?

我觉得我最喜欢春节的英语作文请看下方具体内容:

Today is New Year s eve , the long -awaited spring is finally here . After bathing , I put on new clothes , put on the new shoes and feel refreshed . Dinner , the family sitting by the fire , eating a big family reunion dinner , have a dry mushrooms braised duck , sprinkle with cabbage , since the salt ? H chicken ,

dumplings , etc ... A table delicacies population water dc three thousand feet . We eat while watching CCTV Spring Festival gala , some crosstalk jokes made us laugh and havoc , in imperceptible in 往年, the ringing of the scratching firecrackers echoed throughout , gorgeous and colorful fireworks in the sky like a flower blooming , adorn the boundless night like day .

On the first day in the morning , I get up early , get dressed and tidy . After breakfast , I ll give grandpa grandma happy New Year , my grandparents gave me early prepared a red envelope , I hope my body health . I take a red envelope so happy , I want to save money , wait for grandma and grandpa birthday to buy

gifts for your grandparents .

1、I love Spring Festival.

2、Because it is the most important traditional festival in China and a time for family reunion. During this time, we can eat delicious food, give and receive red envelopes with money, and participate in various festive activities, such as dragon and lion dances.

3、Spring Festival not only enriches our cultural life, but also provides an opportunity for us to express our affection for our loved ones.

I love Spring Festival. 因为Spring Festival是中国最最重要,要优先集中精力的节日,它象征着新的启动和期望。大家购买新衣服,吃团圆饭,拜年和放鞭炮。我享受着家庭聚会和美食,同时也期待着新的一年的到来。 内容延伸:在春节这个时间段,不少人也会给亲朋好友送礼物和红包,以示祝福和感激。春节也是中国传统文化的重要组成部分,这个节日已经延续了几千年,代代古人传说。

There are many festivals in China. Among them, I like the Spring Festival most.

Not only because it’s the biggest festival in the year, but also because it’s a new beginning that brings hope to people and it’s time for family gathering.

Before the festival, people come home no matter where they are.

Usually, we have a big dinner on the New Year’s Eve. And then families sit together and share their lives or planes.

Some will play games or hang out to have some fun. On the New Year’s Day, people get up early and say good words to anyone they meet.

Children can get lucky money from relatives. In the following days, we will visit relative’s home and bring New Year’s wishes to them.

In short, it’s a time for family gathering and all of us enjoy it.

新年计划英语作文30词?

I want to be a better man and struggle for my dream.l wish all of my dreams will come true.

春节的英语作文50单词?

The Spring Festival is very fun. Two things I think is very fun.First was playing board games with my cousin.Second was eat yummy dumplings with my family,it was great!I love this Chinese New Year!

春节由来英语作文50字?

The first day of the Chinese lunar year is called the Spring Festival. It is the Chinese people's most solemn traditional festival, but also a symbol of unity and prosperity, placing new hopes for the future of the festival.

It is recorded that the Chinese people have celebrated the Spring Festival for more than 4,000 years. It was started by yu shun. One day in 往年 BC, shun was the son of heaven, leading his men to worship heaven and earth.

From then on, people take this day as the first year, is the first day of the first month. It is said that this is the origin of the lunar New Year, later called the Spring Festival.

The Spring Festival used to be called New Year's day. The month in which the Spring Festival is held is called January.

中文意思:

中国农历的第一天叫做春节。它是中国人民最隆重的传统节日,也是团结繁荣的象征,对节日的未来寄予了崭新的未来。

春节来源自于公元前两千多年的一天,舜即天子位,带着着部下人员,祭拜天地。从此,大家就把这一天当作年初,算是正月初一。听别人说那就是农历新年的由来,后来叫春节。

春节过去也叫元旦。春节所在的这一月叫元月。中国农近几年的年初称为春节。是中国人民最隆重的传统节日,也象征团结、兴旺,对未来寄托崭新的未来的佳节。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文过年的英语作文,春节刚过的英语作文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/38672.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文过年的英语作文,春节刚过的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

TAG标签:

过年的英语作文       春节刚过的英语作文       春节刚过的英语作文怎么写       春节生活英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐