遇见一个好朋友英语作文,关于我最好的朋友英语作文

遇见一个好朋友英语作文,关于我最好的朋友英语作文
本文主要针对遇见一个好朋友英语作文,关于我最好的朋友英语作文和英语作文写朋友等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对遇见一个好朋友英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

看到一个好朋友英语作文?

青春是一本太仓促的书。我们不过就是在这一页页的纸张上填满沧桑罢了。我们在扉页上写下序言序言里爬满一条条的荒凉,然后我们写下尾语纪

念我们失去的青春最后找一副与青春无关的图画做了封面草草了事一段时光然后留着给自己

My Friend

(我的朋友)

Zhang

Dong

is

my

best

friend

He

entered

our

class

last

semester

He

is

a

boy

Both of us are good at English

so we often have a chat in English in our spare

time

After school

we often play football together on the playground

He runs

so

fast

that

I

can

not

catch

up

with

him

He

is

an

excellent

student

He

not

only

gets

good

marks

in

all

subjects

but

also

is

very

kind

and

modest

He

loves

popular

songs and also classical music

There are three people in his family and he is the only child

His father is

a

doctor

and

his

mother

is

a

Beijing

Opera

actress

Though

Zhang

Dongs

family

is

wealthy

he

is

usually

simply

dressed

He

has

a

dream

which

is

to

be

a

lawyer

Such

is

my

friend

a

clever

and

kind

boy

He

is

highly

praised

by

the

teachers

and students

有关“我最好的朋友”英语作文?

推荐请看下方具体内容:

1、My best friend

He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong. He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well, He gets on well with us, everyone in our class likes him.

2、Li Ming is my bestfriend, who grows up with me. We have been friends for six years since we werein primary school. We have many in commons. For example, we both like playingfootball and watching sport games. Besides, we like cartoons and we alwayswatch cartoon programs together. We play football very often. After class, wedo not go home but play football with classmates. We usually have great time.However, we still pay much attention on study, because it’s our priority. We helpeach other in study and make progress together. To some extend, we arefamilies.

3、My best friend is my classmate whose name is Mary.Now let me tell you something about her.We study in the same class.She is also my neighbor who sits close to me.We have the same hobbies,such as singing and playing badminton.We are so happy to have something in common.Also,we are different from each other,she is taller than me but I’m more hard-working than Mary.She is also friendly,all her classmates like her,and she always gets along well with all her classmates and teachers.The most important thing is that she can bring out the best in me,so we can get on well with each other.

假设mike是你的朋友,请你对他做一个简单的讲解?

回答:Mike is my friend,he was born in Germany and German is his native language.he is a doctor,a surgeon.he has saved many people.he is very curious,he often makes jokes with us.he also will be ready to help others. in a word ,he is a good person,we all like him.

以上就是本文遇见一个好朋友英语作文,关于我最好的朋友英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文遇见一个好朋友英语作文,关于我最好的朋友英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/323846.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文写朋友       ">关于我最好的朋友英语作文       ">关于“我最好的朋友”英语作文       ">遇见一个好朋友英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文音乐的力量60词

本文主要针对英语作文音乐的力量60词和英语作文关于音乐的等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文音乐的力量60词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性...

• 英语作文关于山的英语作文50字

本文主要针对关于山的英语作文50字和介绍这座山写一篇英语作文80字的等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于山的英语作文50字有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...

• 英语作文关于爱护动物的英语对话初中

本文主要针对关于爱护动物的英语对话初中和初一英语作文保护动物等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于爱护动物的英语对话初中有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未...