关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾,多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾怎么写

关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾,多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾怎么写
本文主要针对关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾,多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾怎么写和高中英语作文结尾等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关保护环境的初三英语作文结尾?

With the improvement of our living standard, more and more people can afford a car. As a result, our roads are more often than not crammed with cars. However, with more and more waste gas being discharged by the cars, the problem of air pollution becomes even more serious. So nowadays we advocate to lead a low-carbon life.

My suggestion is we should ride bikes more often instead of driving cars.By riding a bike, we can not only exercise our body but also protect our environment. Why not have a try, my dear friends?

与我们的生活水平的提升,更多的人都买得起汽车的。因为这个原因,道路时常没有堆满了汽车。然而,,随着更多的废气排放是汽车、空气污染问题变得更严重。故此,目前我们提倡过低碳的生活。 我的建议是我们应该更常常骑自行车而不是开车骑一辆自行车,我们不仅能锻炼身体,也可以保护我们的环境。何不试试,我亲爱的朋友?

多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾?

I'll have another two years in college,which I will treasure with my friends.

Everything in college will be my great memory in my life for ever.

梦想英语作文结尾?

I will pusuit my dream without hesitation and hope I could achieve my dream one day.

英语作文结尾模板?

按照不一样的写作目标,英语作文结尾也各有不一样。目前分类, 向各位考生简单讲解英语作文结尾万能句式, 举比如下:

1. 总结观点

I will conclude by saying...

All things considered,

It may be safely said that...

Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion...

2.陈述个人观点

Therefore, in my opinion, it is more advisable...

It can be concluded from the discussion said...

From my point of view, it would be better if...

For my part, I think it reasonable to...

3. 提出建议

If we cannot take useful means we may not control this trend. So what we should do is...

I hope my suggestions will be of great help to you.

4. 号召

Only in this way, can we...

There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid.

Its high time that...

Here are some suggestions for handling...

离别时写英语作文的结尾?

Time has slipped through our fingers like a breeze, and we have not stopped to look at it, but in the future, youth is gone, time is gone, and our first three is about to graduate.

At the beginning of graduation, we seem to be a small star in the starry sky, suddenly lost in the direction of the walk, we are sending a faint light, desperately looking for direction. How do we move forward at this moment?

The first three are about to graduate, as if it is a single elf in the dark forest. The darkness ahead is blocking our path. Now, who will illuminate the road ahead for me?

At the beginning of our graduation, we seem to be a bird in the sky, flying in the wrong direction during the flight. Who should we be able to point the way forward?

Grade graduating in us, like a boat in a boundless sea, adrift in the storm, as if the next is about to disappear, we should believe who move on?

In our ear, a voice suddenly called me: children, forward! Accept the baptism of life and rain in the forward. Forward!!!! To interpret the meaning of life forward. Forward!!!! Pursue your dreams in front of you. Forward!!!! Realize your dreams in advance. Forward!!!! Climb the top of your life. Forward!!!! Forward you will find a bright road!

In the first three years of graduation, we can only take the moment of the present moment, and we can realize our unreal tomorrow.

有关阅读的英语作文结尾?

I like reading, reading and listening. Comic books, picture books and storybooks and popular science books, I like it.

以上就是本文关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾,多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾,多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/318306.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾怎么写       ">高中英语作文结尾       ">多彩的大学生活英语作文结尾       ">关于保护环境的初三英语作文结尾   

英语作文热门资讯推荐