交通事故英文作文60字

交通事故英文作文60字
本文主要针对交通事故英文作文60字和恐怖的事情英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对交通事故英文作文60字有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

交通事故英文作文60字?

At a quarter past seven on the morning of February 8, I was walking along the road to the east.

An old man standing on the other side near the city park was going to cross the street.

When he was crossing the road, a yellow car ran out of the corner of the Third Street suddenly.

The car was so fast that it was hard to stop at the old man. A terrible accident happened,the old man was run over by the car!

To our great anger, the car didnt stop but ran away as quickly as possible.

Fortunately I noticed the car number. It was AC864.

About two minutes later I stopped a car passing by and took the old man to the nearest hospital. Li Hua

2月8日早晨7点15分,我正沿路向东走。

站在路对面公园附近的一位老人想要过马路。

他已经在过马路时,一辆黄色轿车从第三大街拐角处突然驶来。

车速太快了以致于超级难在老人前停住。可怕的事情发 生了,老人被撞倒。

令我们气愤的是,车没有停下而是尽量快地跑开了。

幸运的是我关注了车号,它是AC864。

大概两分钟后,我叫住了一辆 过往的车,把老人送到了最近的医院。

Last Sunday I went shopping with my friend Alice. Then, a grandmother wanted to go arcoss to the road. But a car came at that time .Luckily, many people came to help with the

Describe the traffic accident

Statistically speaking, traffic accidents have been and will continue to be one of the biggest health hazards. Facts show that in the past five years, the number of deaths and injuries caused by traffic accidents in Trinidad and Tobago has increased steadily. In the past two years, the number of deaths and injuries has exceeded that in other years.

At present, it has greatly increased. Five or six years ago, why must traffic accidents in Trinidad be affected by traffic accidents As a normal traffic accident, there are many reasons, but I personally think that the most important factor leading to traffic accidents is that the irresponsible driver is a privilege. Many people have succesully abused this privilege, which may weaken ones ability to make wise decisions and can never be confused with driving.

This is a time when drivers should fulfill their social responsibilities.

一次车祸 A Car Accident

Yesterday I saw a car accident when I went to school. It was early in the morning. I got to the gate of my school. Suddenly, I heard the sound of car breaking and screaming. Then, I saw a little boy fall down. The car driver got off his car immediately and checked out the little boy’s situation. Luckily, the boy was not serious and he could stand up under the help of driver. But the driver also decided to send him to hospital and made sure he is OK. I must be more careful ever after.

上一天,我在上学途中目睹了一次车祸。早上,当我走到学校门口时,突然听到急刹车的声音和尖叫声。然后,我看到一个小男孩跌倒了。司机马上下车查看小男孩的情况。万幸的是,小男孩并无大碍,司机把他扶了起来。但是,司机还是决定送小男孩去医院检查,保证他没事。以后我要更小心才可以。

traffic accident

Yesterday, I saw a traffic accident when I was shopping in the supermarket near the intersection of the city center. I saw a car running at high speed, and then a huge truck hit it. The head of the car was deformed and no one died.

The traffic accident happened because of ignorance of the traffic rules and high speed. From this incident, I know that we must do this, cherish our lives and abide by it toe the mark.

中文翻译:

上一天我在市中心十字路口附近的超市购物时,目睹了一起交通事故,我看到一辆汽车高速行驶,然后一辆巨大的卡车撞上了它,车的头部变形了,没有人死亡,交通事故是因为对交通规则的无知和高速而出现的,从这起事件中,我清楚我们一定要这样做珍惜生命,遵循规则。

以上就是本文交通事故英文作文60字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文交通事故英文作文60字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/241274.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">交通事故英文作文60字Ataquarte       ">恐怖的事情英语作文       ">交通事故英文作文60字   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文交通事故英文作文60字

本文主要针对交通事故英文作文60字和恐怖的事情英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对交通事故英文作文60字有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强...

• 英语作文体育节英语作文,介绍文化遗产英语作文带翻译

本文主要针对体育节英语作文,介绍文化遗产英语作文带翻译和举办文化节英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对体育节英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还...

• 英语作文借钱不还英文100词,借钱不还的英文

本文主要针对借钱不还英文100词,借钱不还的英文和借钱不还的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对借钱不还英文100词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且...

• 英语作文myhometown丽江的英语作文,冰川地貌英语作文怎么写

本文主要针对myhometown丽江的英语作文,冰川地貌英语作文怎么写和介绍丽江英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对myhometown丽江的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年...