写星期一到星期日的英语作文,myday英语作文星期天

写星期一到星期日的英语作文,myday英语作文星期天

写星期一到星期日的英语作文?

My Day

There are seven days in a week. On Monday l often go to school and visit my classmate .On Tuesday l often go shopping. On Wednesday l often climb mountain with my classmates. On Thursday l often go running. On Friday l often wash my clothes. On weekends l often stay at home. What about you?

My day星期一,英语作文?

Monday is my favourite day .I have math、English、Chinese、science、PE and music on Mondays.I like PE very much.Because I like playing football.I also like music .Miss Green is my music teacher .Her class is funny.I like Monday very muc

My monday的作文很多于五句话。?

My Monday.

I have a very good Monday, Wow, its Monday. We have. Many subjects. We have math, English, and science. I like English. Best. Cause English is nice. Good. And you.这都是我自己的想法,每个人有每个人的脑子,每个人的思想都不一样的,我只是表达了我自己的观点罢了。谢谢

Today is Monday.

I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth.

I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning.

At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon.

We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much.

I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening.

Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.

隆德一小五年级有关myweek的英语作文?

MyWeek

IgotoschoolfromMondaytoFriday.Iwakeupat7:00inthemorning.ThenIwashmyhandsandface.

At7:15,Ieatbreakfast.Afterbreakfast,Ibrushmyteethandcombmyhair.

ThenIputonmyclothesthengotoschool.Iworkhardatschool.

SaturdayandSundayaredifferent.Idonotgotoschoolonthosedays.

用英语讲解周一到周日都干什么?

I get up at 6 oclock in the morning from Monday to Friday. I have breakfast at six thirty and I go to school at seven. It takes about 15 minutes from home to school.

I have 6 classes every day. I usually play football after school. In the evening, I do homework first and then watch TV. I go to bed about 10.

I usually get up late on Saturdays and Suandays. i help my mother do some housework.

Last week,I did many things,and im so busy .

On Monday,I did a survey of students hobby.

On Tuesday,I visited my grandmothers house and had a delicious dinner.

On Wednesday,I washed my clothes and studied for my nexts text.

On Thursday,I went shopping with my mother,and I bought a beautiful dog,that made me feel very happy!

On Friday,I played soccer with my good friends.

And on weekend,I went to mountains,and I saw many beautiful sights on my way to the mountain.

This is my week,a busy but happy week,isnt is?

IgotoschoolfromMondaytoFriday.Onweekend,Ioftengoshoppingwithfriendsandtakealongrest.

以上就是本文写星期一到星期日的英语作文,myday英语作文星期天的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写星期一到星期日的英语作文,myday英语作文星期天和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/167798.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">mon.day英语作文       ">Myday星期一英语作文       ">myday英语作文星期天       ">写星期一到星期日的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐