停止上网的建议英语作文

停止上网的建议英语作文

停止网络的建议英语作文?

Nowadays,with the development of the Internet,more and more people fall in love with surfing on the Internet.They turn to chatting on the Internet instead of face to face.Though it can save people’s time and money,it also has its disadvantages.when people sit in the front of the computer ,they can not help to opening their QQ.some even chat many hours on the internet.what is more,friends on the internet often like to chet and bring unhealthy news to you.and it can have an effect on your study and work.So,in order to make a good life,please try less times to stay on the Internet.

以上就是本文停止上网的建议英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文停止上网的建议英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/177818.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">停止上网的建议英语作文       ">停止上网的建议英语作文Nowadaysw       ">不要上网的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文停止上网的建议英语作文

停止网络的建议英语作文? Nowadays,with the development of the Internet,more and more people fall in love with surfing on the Internet.They turn to chatting on the Internet instead of face to face.Though it can save people’s time and mon...

• 英语作文用英语介绍我是一个书虫,用英语介绍我是一个书虫?

用英语讲解我是一个书虫? I love reading books. My parents bought me the first book since I was 5 years old. its called the little prince. although the book has half pictures and half words,I still love reading it. I had read over and ov...

• 英语作文关于介绍榴莲的英语短文,卖榴莲的英语作文怎么写

有关讲解榴莲的英语短文? Today my mother bought a big durian. It is covered with thorns. If you touch it, it hurts like a hedgehog.I looked at the durian curiously to find out what it was like.The original durian shell like a large bedroo...

• 英语作文columbus英文介绍

columbus英文讲解? Columbus(Christoforo Colombo),Italian explorer, navigator, one of the main figures in the era of great navigation, and the pioneer of great geographical discovery. Born in the medieval Republic of Genoa (now northwest It...

• 英语作文关于冰河世纪3的英语小作文,冰河世纪三英语十句

有关冰河世纪3的英语小作文? is very good.I like it very much.this time it is about dinasour.And it tell us friendship is always in,everybody have their responsibility,and mother's love is more than anything. The most intersting things is...