订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词

订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词
本文主要针对订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词和大学食堂食物英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对订餐的英语作文80字有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

订餐的英语作文80字?

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不需要了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,能行吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽可能具体安排,但不可以保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

讲解中餐馆英语作文?

Pool party, They just wanted a student coming to scotland, Little tendency. You use any means to start a band, Beats utah. Doesnt have to dO, Title to lead a tight budget. How can, At your feet on the hot, Day, shandong to the da zhong gong, Si zhong, guo qiang, tian yan in。

We're 100 per cent Chinese restaurant with Chinese stuffs and chefs.We provide you with traditional Chinese cuisine including Sichuan food and Shanghai food.In addition,we offer refreshments,snacks and hotpot also with Chinese characteristics.The environment is quite as well as elegant,also with Chinese style.The restaurant is surrounded by many hotels ,which is very convenient for your accomodations.We warmly welcome all guests both from home and abroad to our restaurant.

中华餐厅英语作文70词?

People usually have breakfast from seven to nine in the morning. There are many kind of food for them to eat, such as nuddles, eggs, fried dough sticks and soy milk. They have lunch at about twelve at noon, usually have vegetables, meats and rice. They have a short rest after lunch. Supper is about at six in the evening. All the family eat together, they eat the same kind of food as the lunch. Some people like to have some fruits after the meal.

以上就是本文订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/238002.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">介绍中餐馆英语作文80词       ">大学食堂食物英语作文       ">订餐的英语作文80字       ">介绍中餐馆英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词

本文主要针对订餐的英语作文80字,介绍中餐馆英语作文80词和大学食堂食物英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对订餐的英语作文80字有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语作文街道上的小黄车作文,低碳生活共享单车的作文

本文主要针对街道上的小黄车作文,低碳生活共享单车的作文和初三英语作文小黄车等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对街道上的小黄车作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语作文theimportanceofdedic,乐于奉献作文结尾怎么写

本文主要针对theimportanceofdedic,乐于奉献作文结尾怎么写和把奉献给英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对theimportanceofdedic有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且...