用英语介绍我的家乡30个单词

用英语介绍我的家乡30个单词

用英语讲解我的家乡30个单词?

hometown,locate,east side,west side,south,north,beautiful,city,river,people,poor,rich,house,courtyard,animals,dog,father,mother,play,always,grandma,nice,remember,nostalgia,car,mountain,run,sunshine,rain,walk,work,Firecracker,green,yellow,wide,

my hometown英语作文十句话,带翻译?

1、My hometown is a very small village and it is very beautiful.

我的家乡是一个很小的村子,她很美丽

2、It has very clear four seasons.

她四季分明

3、There is a small river near my hometown.

家乡附近有条小河

4、We can go to swim in the summer.

夏天我们可以去游泳

5、 Our parents like to wash clother there.

我们的父母喜欢在那里洗衣服

6、Sometimes, we go fishing there.

有的时候我们在那里钓鱼

7、The people in my hometown are all very kind.

家乡的人都很善良

8、When we cook something nice to eat we would like to ask our neighbous to share.

当我们做好吃时我们喜欢邀请邻居来品尝

9、I like to go to schook with my friends.

我喜欢和朋友么去学校

10、The teachers are very nice.

老师们都很友好

拓展资料:

⒈交代地方,简单概括。

⒉提及一部分著名的景点或者著名的事物。

⒊阐明你喜欢这个城市的地方。

我的家乡广安英语作文80字?

广安是我的家乡,位于四川的东北部。它有着悠久的历史和丰富的文化遗产。

广安是一个宁静和谐的地方,风景秀丽,空气清新。当地人友好好客,随时准备欢迎游客。

最近几年来,随着基础设施和经济的蓬勃发展和进步,这座城市获取了很大的进步。然而它也还是保持着独特的魅力和传统,吸引着不少游客。

我很自豪自己是广安人,我期望有更多的人来参观和体验我家乡的美丽和文化。

Great changes in Guangan, the hometown of Xiaoping, polluting factories turned into a park, an idyllic scene, welcome to my hometown.

翻译句子(广安巨大变化,小平故里,污染的工厂变成了公园,鸟语花香,欢迎到家乡游玩)广安位于中国南方,西边是嘉陵江,东边是华荤山

我的家乡广安岳池县九龙大街145号

My Hometown Guangan,Guangan is a civilized and beautiful city.It is the former residence of Deng Xiaoping, a great man in China.

My hometown Guangan,Located in the south of China,Spring, summer, autumn and winter,The scenery is pleasant.Historical Records of Civilization in Baozhen Stronghold,Huaying Mountain is covered with snow.An Example for Grandpa Deng Xiaoping……

Guangan, across the Jialing River, the hydropower project provides us with,Transportation is convenient here.Help each other.Civilized and loving city.

I love my hometown Guangan.

My hometown is a small village in Guangan. Sand everywhere there before, very desolate.Traffic blocking。 Now ,the railway connecting the capital,there is very beautiful. In the middle of the village there is a small river before. Middle Creek has a pond with lotus in full bloom, there are many fish enjoy swimming in. Planted with almond trees around the village, a tree covered with sweet fruit. In front of every house loaded with beautiful flowers. Happy people live here.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文用英语介绍我的家乡30个单词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英语介绍我的家乡30个单词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/114418.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文用英语介绍我的家乡30个单词

用英语讲解我的家乡30个单词? hometown,locate,east side,west side,south,north,beautiful,city,river,people,poor,rich,house,courtyard,animals,dog,father,mother,play,always,grandma,nice,remember,...

• 英语作文英文自我介绍高质量短句,小升初自我介绍英文范文

英文自我讲解优质短句? Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is XXX. Its really a great honor to make this introduction. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today. Im confident that I c...

• 英语作文同学期末挂科怎么与其沟通,welearn可以重做吗

考生期末挂科怎么与其沟通? 1 第一要让考生清楚挂科依然不会代表失败,只是暂时的不成功,以后还有机会。2 挂科可能是因为课业难度大或者学习不够充分,需找出因素还制定更好的学习计...