和父母一起爬泰山的英语作文,十二月份英语作文怎么写

和父母一起爬泰山的英语作文,十二月份英语作文怎么写

和父母一起爬泰山的英语作文?

Today is a special day.Today is a special day. Me and my parents. Finally came to the foot of Mount Tai. We are going to climb to the top of Mount Tai. This is a difficult task.

十二月份英语作文?

十二月份英文写法:一月Jan.January二月Feb. February三月 Mar. March四月 Apr. April五月 May. May六月 June. June七月 July. July八月 Aug. Aguest九月Sept. September十月Oct.october 十一月Nov.november 十二月Dec.December

My favorite holiday is New Year,Chinese New Year we can eat dumplings and a lot of good things to eat,but also Receive lucky money,parents will accompany us to the 。

Travel I like to travel, its really fun. You can go to any places you want, beautiful 。 there are lots of places that theyre famous because of the pretty landscape. Cultures are 。

Last week the teacher asked me which month is my favourite in the year...I think its july and auguest although they the hotest months in the year.

I dont need to wear too much. then i wil be not look like a bear as in winter. I also like them cos I can have my long long summer holidays during that time before. I can have the happy time with my sister.

But now the holidays will never been given.

Just working working...only have 15 days leave each year. But many of my friends think that i should cry content with it. 15 is so many for them. I often spend my anuual leave on march, coz its a low season for travel. ar...back to the topic...the third reason I like them, I can tuck in ice-cream, especially the red bean ice mountain...haha....so cool...thats all what I can bethink.

帮Jenny写一写她的国庆计划。很多于5句?

Suddenly, the National Day has arrived. The seven days I can not waste time, so I have to arrange for each day! In seven days, I want to finish work, and to double-check again. We need to do to buy their own practice, what to do after the reference to the answer. I would also do more to help my mother home, like vegetables to help his mother. Every day will drag on the floor at home. This is my National Day plans.

以上就是本文和父母一起爬泰山的英语作文,十二月份英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文和父母一起爬泰山的英语作文,十二月份英语作文怎么写和作文素材的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/210491.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 作文素材栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">十二月份英语作文       ">十二月份英语作文怎么写       ">国庆节的英语作文       ">和父母一起爬泰山的英语作文   

作文素材热门资讯推荐