以mike的名义写一篇英语短文介绍你自己,我的家乡焦作英语作文带翻译

以mike的名义写一篇英语短文介绍你自己,我的家乡焦作英语作文带翻译

以mike的名义写一篇英语短文,讲解你自己的年龄,手机号,家庭,爱好,及你的房?

My name is Mike. I'm 13 years old. My telephone number is 123-1234. I have a big family. In my family, there are my sisters, my brothers, and my cousins. I love them all. I like swimming and running very much. (房什么?是房间还是房子请看下方具体内容是自己的房间)I have a small room. In my room, there is a computer and a bed.

我的家乡焦作英语作文

Jiaozuo is located in the northwest of Henan Province and separated from Shanxi Province by Taihang Mountain on the North , facing with zhengzhou and luoyang . It has a total area of 4,071 square

kilometers and a population of 3.55 million .Jiaozuo previously is known as “ coal town ”, it is rich in mineral resources , such as coal , limestone , pyrite and so on . Due to the depletion of resources , It has successfuly transformed into tourism city .

My hometown in JiaZuo. there is very beautiful.in the middle of the village there is a small river before. Middle Creek has a pond with lotus in full bloom, there are many fish enjoy swimming in. Planted with almond trees around the village, a tree covered with sweet fruit. In front of every house loaded with beautiful flowers.

以上就是本文以mike的名义写一篇英语短文介绍你自己,我的家乡焦作英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以mike的名义写一篇英语短文介绍你自己,我的家乡焦作英语作文带翻译和作文素材的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/205577.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 作文素材栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">我的家乡焦作英语作文带翻译       ">i的作文       ">我的家乡焦作英语作文       ">以mike的名义写一篇英语短文介绍你自己   

作文素材热门资讯推荐

• 作文素材初中作文字数标准,伟大的疯狂观后感200字

初中作文字数标准? 初中的作文字数大多数情况下在400-800字左右,但是,这还需要看你在什么地方个年纪段,假设目前刚上初中,建议不要写长篇大论,语句虽然短小简洁,但表达能力却非常...

• 作文素材元宵汤圆正宗做法,怎么做元宵最简单做法视频

元宵汤圆正宗做法? 材料:糯米粉200克,温水 馅料:熟黑芝麻30克,炒熟的花生50克,猪油28克,糖40克 1. 炒熟的黑芝麻和花生一起放入破壁机打碎,然后加入猪油和糖,搅拌均匀,放冰箱冷藏...

• 作文素材有关诚信的作文题目,不诚信议论文事例素材

相关诚信的作文试题? 《找回诚信》《诚信的意义》《假设世上没有诚信》《诚信-让生命天平不可以再摇摆不定的砝码》《点亮一盏心灯期待诚信花开》《带着“诚信”上路》《诚信-交往的...

• 作文素材扫墓日记,2023年清明节作文800字优秀作文

扫墓日记? 1. 难忘的清明节 “清明时节雨纷纷 路上行人欲断魂” 人民每到清明节这一天,不管达官贵人,还是普通百姓,都会去上坟、 扫墓、祭祀祖先。 表达对先人的敬意和怀念。我们也...