艺术展英语作文

艺术展英语作文

艺术展英语作文?

Have you ever seen art show? I saw an good art show in our school. Now, Let me tell you something about it.

In the September 5th to September 9th,Our school has successfully organized student art exhibition,It is held in the school hall. Organized student art exhibition in order to show artistic achievements of students,development of school culture

英语作文艺术节?

An Excellent School Art Festival

Our school art festival is held once a year. I think this year’s was excellent because a lot of students and teachers took part in it. At first, the

students of Class1 Grade6 danced the Gangnam Style. How wonderful they were! Then, English teachers had an English Choir. How good they were! I liked these

two programs. Finally the students of Class3 Grade7 sang pop songs. They sang so wonderfully! At last they won the first prize.

我最喜欢的艺术活动英语作文?

In the first grade, I began to learn dulcimer, first learning do mi mi fa abet lasi.

As soon as I finished learning a song, I began to memorize the score. Gradually, I began to make up the score!

In the fourth grade, I was chosen to join the music club.

Although I reduced a lot of time for reading and practicing piano, I am willing, because I like music!

Well - were going to represent the school in the district chorus competition, you guys have to practice well ha! Hearing the news,

I was excited and nervous! Somehow, my heart beat faster unintentionally.

Just because of this fourth grade, just because of this music club, I like singing more.

No matter when I am sad, happy or normal, I cant help singing!

Singing can build up my courage and make me enjoy happiness. My biggest hobby is singing!

以上就是本文艺术展英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文艺术展英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/181571.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">艺术展英语作文       ">英语作文艺术节       ">艺术活动的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文艺术展英语作文

艺术展英语作文? Have you ever seen art show? I saw an good art show in our school. Now, Let me tell you something about it. In the September 5th to September 9th,Our school has successfully organized student art exhibition,It is held in the...

• 英语作文写埃米纳姆的英语作文,without me创作背景

写埃米纳姆的英语作文? Eminem, this name Marshall Bruce Mathers III, born on October 17, 1972, was born in St. Joseph, Missouri, Missouri, USA, the United States to sing male singers, illustrator, record producer, actor. without me创作背景...

• 英语作文澳门的英文是macau还是macao,澳门的英语是macao还是macau

澳门的英文是macau还是macao? 澳门的英文是macau。因为在葡萄牙殖民时期,澳门被称为Macau,而在中文中其发音也是“澳门”。然而因为英语使用的不一样,有部分国家和地区也会使用“macao”的...