thebestadviceievergo,对大一新生的建议英语作文带翻译

thebestadviceievergo,对大一新生的建议英语作文带翻译

the best advice i ever got英语作文?

Several pieces of advice I've gotten in my life have really made a difference."友善待人。"Be nice to people." This sounds like a platitude, but I'll never forget my father telling me that.I was 10, and I had been mean to someone.He said, "There is no point in being mean to anyone at any time. You never know who you're going to meet later in life. And by the way, you don't change anything by being mean. Usually you don't get anywhere."

我在生活中取得的一部分忠告的确出现了十分重要的影响。"这话听起来似乎是老生常谈,但我永远都不会忘记父亲给我这则忠告的情景。当时我十岁,曾对某人刻薄。于是父亲教育我:"不论具体是什么时候,你都没有什么必要对任何人刻薄,因为你永远都不清楚自己在以后的生活中将会碰见谁。而且,,刻薄待人于事无补,一般仅仅会一无所获。"

对大一新生的建议英语作文?

How to Be a Excellent College Student

Dear friends,

First of all, I must show my congratulations of your coming to the college, where you had dreamed to improve yourself for many years. As a junior, I’m so honor to stand here to talk about my so-called experience and the most significant thing is to give you some useful advice to offer you a better beginning in the college life.

What I want to share can be divided into three parts: studying, life and job. Each of them will be faced in your college, so it’s necessary to balance them,and to be a well-balanced college student.

Firstly, studying is not only the first but also the must task for everyone as the student, of course including the college student. There are many college students holding the wrong view that studying is not important and just ignore it . How foolish! It’s absolutely a gold time for you to study in the college. As we known, when in the high school, in order to pass the college entrance examination, you were force to learn some subjects which was must to learn but was can’t attract you. Beside, you did not have any time to develope your own interests. As a result, the college give you the more freedom to study, so I don’t know the reason why you can ignore studying. Please cherish the chance of studying in the college.

Secondly, the college life is little like the social life to some extent. Nowadays, more and more college trend to have no communication with other people, maybe they don’t have the common topic, which is so dangerous when you went into the society life. What’s more, what you need to do is to do some important choice by yourself without parents’ help to show you are adult now.

Finally, the job is something in front of you after your graduation, so why not make a good preparation in the college? It would be easier if you obtain the more skills and professional knowledge in the school,and the advantage will belong to you. So as for the future job, what would you try to do now?

At last, I’m so glad to make a conclusion that try to make the balance of the college life, and I hope that everyone can find yourself in the college life.

Thank you!

建议类的英语范文可以用什么谚语?

No pain, no gain建议努力学习,没有不劳而获

有关亲情的建议信英语作文?

Dear mother:

I think you are not only my mother but also my friend,my best friend!

When I was a child,you teached me a lot of t hings such as walking, saying, counting nu mbers and so on.You also teached me how to communcate with others.And you always told me that to be an honest student is very i mportant.When I was in trouble,you often tri ed your best to help me.

But you maybe dont know how deeply I lov e you now.I must say thank youto you for what you did for me.

I love you,and I hope you can still hel in the future!

有关创办校报的建议英语作文100词左右?

1 My WeekendsI have happy weekends.I am busy with my lessons during weekdays,so I usually do something at the weekend to relax myselve.Sometimes I go shopping with my mother.I buy something to eat and some school things.Sometimes I go to the park to have fun with my classmates.We often dance and play games there.And I also play chess at home with my father from time to time.I often beat my father in the game.Moreover,I go back to school to do some exercises,such as running and playing football together with my classmates.

英语作文写信建议句子?

I’m glad to receive your letter for asking me how to …….

I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on …….

求一篇有关学习英语的建议的英语作文?

First, English is a world language. It is said that you can communicate everywhere if you know English. Second, China is opposed to the opportunity to develop is economy worldwide.It is essential to know other countries' economic and cultural background. English is the key to the success. Third, more and more foreigners are interested in Chinese literature and culture. Mastering the English, we can better promote our heritage and let more people understand and like China.

First, English is a world language. It is said that you can communicate everywhere if you know English. Second, China is opposed to the opportunity to develop is economy worldwide.It is essential to know other countries' economic and cultural background. English is the key to the success. Third, more and more foreigners are interested in Chinese literature and culture. Mastering the English, we can better promote our heritage and let more people understand and like China.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文thebestadviceievergo,对大一新生的建议英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文thebestadviceievergo,对大一新生的建议英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/122297.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文thebestadviceievergo,对大一新生的建议英语作文带翻译

the best advice i ever got英语作文? Several pieces of advice I've gotten in my life have really made a difference."友善待人。"Be nice to people." This sounds like a platitude, but I'll never forget my father telling me that.I was 10, and I...

• 英语作文英语作文假如你是mary你想邀请你的朋友

英语作文,假设你是mary,你想邀请你的朋友sally到你家吃午饭,以hello,sally? Hello Sally, would you like to come to my home for lunch? Really? Oh, I'd love to. Which day? Is tomorrow OK? Oh, my mum will come to see me tomorrow....

• 英语作文冀教版5年级英语上册第一单元重点句子

冀教版5年级英语上册第一单元重点句子? 1 五年级英语上册第一单元的重点句子涵盖:- Whats your name? - Where are you from? - Nice to meet you. - How old are you? - Im from China. - Im 10 years old. 2 这些句子是重点...

• 英语作文hellomars作文英语,有关天问一号的英语作文

hello mars作文英语? It is well-acknowledged that Mars is a huge planet2 有关天字一号的英语作文? Mars probe marks first step ‘天问一号’第一次轨道修正 China’s Mars probe Tianwen-1 successfully carried out its first o...

• 英语作文英语的名人名言,关于赞美英语的名人名言有哪些

英语的名人名言? 1,To be or not to be,that's a question. 生存还是毁灭,这是个问题。-莎士比亚 2,Heros come and go,but legends are forever. 英雄是一时的,但传奇是一世的。-科比 3, The night is long that ne...