mycreativeenglishhom,关于个人空间的英语作文高中

mycreativeenglishhom,关于个人空间的英语作文高中

mycreativeenglishhomework作文?

My Creative English Homework

Doing English homework helps me to practice and use what weve learned in class.Doing creative homework makes us more interested in English.

Once our teacher asked us to write a letter to a foreigner.We were told to introduce the Spring Festival in the letter.It not only helped me improve my written skills but also provided a good chance to spread Chinese traditional culture.

In my opinion,its also a good choice to draw mind maps.It helps us to have a better understanding of the lessons.

Besides,we can learn to sing English songs,since most of us love singing.In this way,our English as well as hobbies develops.

I hope well have more creative English homework in the future.

有关个人空间的英语作文?

Any human need a personal space to do what ever he likes to do.I am a creative art student in a college.My parents are very nice to give me a room to myself.I decorated my room to the taste I like.bed I have is very cosy and nice to lie on.My parents respect my personal space.They will not intrude my personal space or time without keeping me informed first.

During my personal time in my personal space I can be very relax and yet very creative in doing my drawing or design.Many of my good essays and poems were written in my own room.Therefore,I would suggest all people to respect each other personal space

我的创新作品英语作文?

My creative work, English composition:I love you, you love me,We are all kittens

以上就是本文mycreativeenglishhom,关于个人空间的英语作文高中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mycreativeenglishhom,关于个人空间的英语作文高中和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/170742.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">mycreativeenglishhom       ">关于个人空间的英语作文       ">关于个人空间的英语作文高中       ">amicreative英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mycreativeenglishhom,关于个人空间的英语作文高中

mycreativeenglishhomework作文? My Creative English Homework Doing English homework helps me to practice and use what weve learned in class.Doing creative homework makes us more interested in English. Once our teacher asked us to write a letter to...

• 英语作文afunnytrip作文,afantastictrip英语作文

a funny trip作文? 英语作文。 Children's Day. We had a school trip on the Children's Day. We visited the zoo. It was a nice day. The weather was mild and sunny. We saw lots animals in the zoo. Some of them were very funny but some lazy. We al...

• 英语作文写马的英文作文50字,用英语描述马的外貌特征

写马的英文作文50字? horse is a kind of friendly animal.they are kind and tame.they are useful ,too.they can help people do many things.in the past,they helped to carry heavy goods and helped people to travel from a place to another.sometime...