一件对自己很珍贵的东西的英语作文,最珍贵的礼物英语作文80字

一件对自己很珍贵的东西的英语作文,最珍贵的礼物英语作文80字

一件对自己很宝贵的东西的英语作文?

The most pricious gift to me is this photo which was taken by my father before the park of People in my hometown.

It was the time of my go to Beijing to study. That time I was seventeen.

I like my family but I never take photo with my family before I went to Beijing and live myself in other city. I study in Beijng without my family it was lonely for me to live family such distance.

Over four years I spent my study life with this photo. It give me help to go over the difficults.

最宝贵的礼物英语作文?

Once upon a time, a man punished his 5-year-old daughter for using up the family s only roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight, and he became even more upset when on Christmas Eve, he saw that the child had pasted the gold paper so as to decorate a shoebox to put under the Christmas tree.

Nevertheless, the next morning the little girl, filled with excitement, brought the gift box to her father and said, This is for you, Daddy!

As he opened the box, the father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction.

But when he opened it, he found it was empty and again his anger flared. Don't you know, young lady, he said harshly, when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside the package!

The little girl looked up at him with tears rolling from her eyes and said: Daddy, it's not empty. I blew kisses into it until it was all full.

The father was crushed. He fell on his knees and put his arms around his precious little girl. He begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger.

An accident took the life of the child only a short time later. It is told that the father kept that little gold box by his bed for all the years of his life. Whenever he was discouraged or faced difficult problems he would open the box, take out an imaginary kiss, and remember the love of this beautiful child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us as human beings have been given an invisible golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and God.

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.

最珍贵的东西初中英语作文?

Some people say: we seldom think about what we have, but always think about what we lack. In fact, as long as you focus on the present, you will find that the best and most precious things are always around. If you want to have a good life, you must first learn to cherish these three things.

First, cherish time, only when you know how to cherish time, time will give you the best feedback.

Second, pay attention to family affection and spend more time with your family and friends.

Third, only by keeping healthy can we do what we want to do better.

Remember, you take time seriously, you treat everyone around you well, you cherish your health, you cherish everything you have, that is the best attitude towards life.

最宝贵的生日礼物英语作文?

Precious birthday gift

Precious birthday gift today, I received a very precious birthday gift from my dear friend. With all due respect, after a month and a day, a beautiful cross stitch made by her own, I know that she started to do it for me in May, so I don't care about its lateness, because the scenery is too complicated. For me, maybe I'll spend one In the past two years, I worked wholeheartedly on embroidery for my friends, which reminds me of the first time I did cross stitch.

Of course, for him, he sewed the whole summer vacation in another city. I was afraid that I might not be careful. I sat in my room busy with sewing and so many stitches, which made me very painful.

Sometimes the sharp needle pricked my finger, but my heart was full of joy and ah Oh, now I'm not sure if I will have a calm heart to do this again. I want to reply to Feifei's diary about yesterday. Thank you so much for saying so.

Thank you very much for your blessing. Sometimes when I read your comments, I'm really moved. I think it's too bad.

Let's make progress together. I hope you will succeed. In my opinion, this is the most precious gift my friend gave me.

I've been trying to do what he said for a long time, and I'm slowly improving. He said that this kind of tolerance is the basic element of my success. I'm very lucky to have a close friend like him.

I'm very proud to get the golden advice of life.

themostvaluablegift初中英语作文?

I have a bicycle. It's a gift from my parents on my thirteenth birthday. It's the most valuable gift that I've ever received. From then on, I ride it to school every day. I'm never late for class. On weekends, I usually ride it to the countryside around us. The air is perfectly fresh. I can see the birds flying and I can also hear them singing. The bike riding helps me learn a lot about the nature. It's also a good way of exercising. That's wonderful.

我宝贵的礼物英语作文?

The most pricious gift to me is this photo which was taken by my father before the park of People in my hometown.

It was the time of my go to Beijing to study. That time I was seventeen.

I like my family but I never take photo with my family before I went to Beijing and live myself in other city. I study in Beijng without my family it was lonely for me to live family such distance.

Over four years I spent my study life with this photo. It give me help to go over the difficults.

以上就是本文一件对自己很珍贵的东西的英语作文,最珍贵的礼物英语作文80字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一件对自己很珍贵的东西的英语作文,最珍贵的礼物英语作文80字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/170434.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">一件珍贵的东西英语作文       ">一件对自己很珍贵的东西的英语作文       ">最珍贵的礼物英语作文       ">最珍贵的礼物英语作文80字   

英语作文热门资讯推荐