家规英语作文50词左右,吐槽家规的英语作文带翻译

家规英语作文50词左右,吐槽家规的英语作文带翻译

家规英语作文50词左右?

My parents are very strict。Because I have so many family rules。

For example,i can't go out with my friends at school nights。On weekends, i have to go home before nine p。m。 It's strict, but i think it's necessary。

And i must finish my homework in time。 I can't play puter games。 I have to wash clothes by myself。

I have to get up at six o'clock every morning。And i have to be in bed by ten o'clock。

Thanks to these rules。I can live health。But i think to be in bed by ten o'clock is unfair! Students need nine hours sleep!

And i think play some puter games is not badly。 Soi think the family rules can make some change。

吐槽家规的英语作文?

My parents are very strict.Because I have so many family rules.

For example,i cant go out with my friends at school nights.On weekends, i have to go home before nine p.m. Its strict, but i think its necessary.

And i must finish my homework in time. I cant play computer games. I have to wash clothes by myself.

I have to get up at six oclock every morning.And i have to be in bed by ten oclock.

Thanks to these rules.I can live health.But i think to be in bed by ten oclock is unfair! Students need nine hours sleep!

And i think play some computer games is not badly. Soi think the family rules can make some change.

有关家规的英语作文

我的家规(My home rules)

I am a middle school student.My parents are very strict with me.I have to get up at 6:00 a.m. every day.

I have to do sports four times a week.I am not allowed to watch TV or play computer games on school days.I must go to bed before 9:00 p.m. Whats more,I have to clean the room every weekend by hand.

What a terrible life!

英语作文有关家规的意见?

Family rules are what controls the family members. Where there is a group there is a rule. So does a family. We should realize that family rules can effectively help people build strong discipline.

儿女给家长制订家规,英语作文?

Don't smoke in my room.

No talking loudly when I am doing my homework.

Can't give me a lots of housework from Monday to Friday.

Can't quarrel with each one when I am doing my homework.

给家长制定家规英语作文,以信的方法,初一水准?

第一按照初一所学到的英语语法和词汇,用英语在信的启动写明为什么要给家长制定家规,其次用英语对详细给家长制定什么家规进行具体描述,最后用英语写出自己对给家长制定家规的感受和体会

赞同或不赞同的家庭规则英语作文?

My parents are very strict.Because I have so many family rules.

For example,i can't go out with my friends at school nights.On weekends,i have to go home before nine p.m.It's strict,but i think it's necessary.

And i must finish my homework in time.I can't play computer games.I have to wash clothes by myself.

I have to get up at six o'clock every morning.And i have to be in bed by ten o'clock.

Thanks to these rules.I can live health.But i think to be in bed by ten o'clock is unfair!Students need nine hours sleep!

And i think play some computer games is not badly.Soi think the family rules can make some change.

作文地带提供家规英语作文翻译:

我的父母很严格.因为我拥有如此多的家庭规则.

举例来说,夜晚我不可以去我的朋友在学校.在星期六和星期天,我回家以前,9时有严格的,但我觉得这是必要的.

我一定要完成我的功课时间.我不可以玩电脑游戏.我要自己洗衣服.

我不可以不起床六点钟每早晨.和我一定要在床上的十点钟.

因为这些规则.I可以生活健康.但是,我觉得需要在床上的十点钟是不公平的!学生需9个小时的睡眠!

我认为玩一部分电脑游戏不严重.瑞觉得,家庭规则可以作出一部分改变.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文家规英语作文50词左右,吐槽家规的英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/61235.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文家规英语作文50词左右,吐槽家规的英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐