一个对我影响最大的大学同学英语四级作文范

一个对我影响最大的大学同学英语四级作文范

一个对我影响最大的大学考生英语四级作文范文?

The university life is wonderful and colorful.And I have met so many friends in my college life. They have exerted enormous influence on my life. However, one of my most impressive friends is my roommate, Li Hua.First of all, we met at the beginning of our freshman year.He wears a pair of thick glasses, which makes you think he is a good student at first sight.In fact, he was a good student with excellent grades and good presentation skills.

Since then, he has been my role model.I followed him into the library and went over my lessons carefully. When I met a problem that I could not do, I would ask him for advice. He taught me very patiently.

While others were playing games and traveling together, I studied hard and got excellent grades through my own efforts.Now I am working in a company I want to work in. Looking back on that time, I will always be grateful for Li Hua's existence. It is his excellence that makes me outstanding.

译文:

大学生活是丰富多彩的。我在大学生活中认识了不少朋友。他们对我的生活出现了巨大的影响。不过,给我印象最深的朋友是我的室友李华。

第一,我们是在大一开学时认识的。他戴着一副厚厚的眼镜,乍一看,你会觉得他是个好学生。其实,他就是一个优秀的学生,有着优异的成绩和良好的表达能力。

从那时起,他就是我的榜样。我跟着他进入图书馆,仔细地学习功课。当我碰见我不可以做的问题时,我会向他寻找建议,他也很耐心地教我。

在各位考生一起玩游戏,一起旅游时,我努力地学习,通过自己的努力获取了优异的成绩。目前我在一家我心仪的公司工作。回想起那段时间,我将永远感激李华的存在是他的优秀让我变得优秀。

以上就是本文一个对我影响最大的大学同学英语四级作文范的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一个对我影响最大的大学同学英语四级作文范和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/166484.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">一个对我影响最大的大学同学英语四级作文范       ">一个学生影响你英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文一个对我影响最大的大学同学英语四级作文范

一个对我影响最大的大学考生英语四级作文范文? The university life is wonderful and colorful.And I have met so many friends in my college life. They have exerted enormous influence on my life. However, one of my most impressive fr...

• 英语作文介绍热狗英语作文50词,介绍热狗的英语作文

讲解热狗英语作文50词? Hotdog is one of the most common and popular food in the U.S. We make it by cutting a long bread in the middle and putting a sausage in it, and then heating it before eating. Hotdog is sold everyweere - not only norma...

• 英语作文关于工业发展的英语作文,工业发展 英语

有关工业发展的英语作文? About Industrial Development! In South Africa, as in many developing and newly industrialized countries, legislation on air pollution has failed to keep pace with mushrooming industries. The U.N. agency says suc...