关于图书馆使用的英语作文,关于学校图书馆重要性的英语作文怎么写

关于图书馆使用的英语作文,关于学校图书馆重要性的英语作文怎么写

有关图书馆使用的英语作文?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a frequent user of our library.First,I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you as the library offers great help to us.I am writing this letter in purpose of rendering some suggestions to improve the quality of your service.

Firstly,you'd better arrange an inquiry desk at the circulation hall so that students could go through the procedures more efficiently.Secondly,the light in some corner is not so bright that we cannot look through books conveniently.Lastly,the amount of books can hardly meet our demands.So,I suggest our library will be able to make efforts to collect more popular and famous books.Besides,some outdated journal should be updated in time so as to bring new fresh air to us.

Thank you for taking time reading this letter and I hope you will find the proposals practical.Your prompt attention to my advice would be highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Heng Sui

有关学校图书馆重要性的英语作文?

every sunday morning, i get up at five in order to find a seat in the library. i like the quiet atmosphere in the library, which makes me deeply absorbed in my study. besides, there are reference books in the library which provide ready guidance to help me solve my problems.

at home people come and go-some talking, others working. inevitably, there are often noises around the house which make me nervous and unable to concentrate on my study. for the reasons mentioned above, i like to study in the library.

The school library is very important.Students and teachers can borrow books from the school library.There are also many books in the school library, all kinds.

泡图书馆的好处的作文?

The advantage of going to the library often is that we learn more knowledge in the library.And I don't know how to find the answer in the library.It has reduced many of our bad habits.

以上就是本文关于图书馆使用的英语作文,关于学校图书馆重要性的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于图书馆使用的英语作文,关于学校图书馆重要性的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/154794.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于图书馆使用的英语作文       ">关于学校图书馆重要性的英语作文       ">关于学校图书馆重要性的英语作文怎么写       ">英语作文图书馆的用处   

英语作文热门资讯推荐