小学英语介绍春节,向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文怎么写

小学英语介绍春节,向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文怎么写

小学英语讲解春节?

The spring festival is the most important holiday in China.

It falls on the first day of the lunar calendar,so thats the new year of Chinese people.

Before the Spring Festival, people all over China are planning to come back home to get together with their parents and relatives to celebrate it . The Spring Festival lasts for 15 days from the New Years Eve to the Lantern Festival .

During the spring festival, people get together to prepare dumplings,which stands for happiness and unity, watch the spring Festival gala to celebrate it.

On the lunar New Years eve,people would post couplets on the door. and set off fire crackers . At night ,childen should pay new Years call to seniors ,who, in turn,will give red pocket money to the children.

All in all, the spring Festival is for all the Chinese people and we should spread and reserve it .

向英国笔友讲解春节英语作文?

Dear john

you wrote to me in last letter mentioned that you want to know about the Spring Festival.it is agreat honner for me to introduce the Spring Festival to you.

The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together,just like Christmas in the West.All people living away from home go back,becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival.Airports,railway stations and long-distance bus stations are crowded with home returnees.

before the Spring Festival,many families make laba porridge,a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice,millet,seeds of Job's tears,jujube berries,lotus seeds,beans,longan and gingko.offer sacrifice to the kitchen god.Now however,most families make delicious food to enjoy themselves..Materials not only include edible oil,rice,flour,chicken,duck,fish and meat,but also fruit,candies and kinds of nuts.What's more,various decorations,new clot

有关牛年春节怎样度过的英语作文?

Spring festival is on the first day of the first lunar month. Chinese people most like the Spring Festival. During Spring Festival, Chinese people like having meals with their families, playing fireworks in the open air. My sisters and I played fireworks on that day. We had many fireworks. They were very beautiful. They were running into the sky and breaking into pieces. They looked like flowers in the sky. We were very happy and excited. After that, I made a wish. I hope that, we can have a happy and healthy life next year and everyone in my family can be happy.

用英语讲解年夜饭简短四年级?

There are many happy things in the Spring Festival, but the happiest thing is to eat my mothers fragrant annual dinner.

Look, there is hen soup on the table, there are ldquo, three thousand feet rdquo, and braised pork legs, spicy chicken legs, red crabs and shrimps, and attractive fruit salad……

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文小学英语介绍春节,向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文小学英语介绍春节,向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/140451.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐