钱和道德的英语作文,我的道德困境英语作文带翻译

钱和道德的英语作文,我的道德困境英语作文带翻译

钱和道德的英语作文?

When it comes to honesty,quite a lot of people believe it is essential to a person’s character and success.they base their idea on the following reasons:

on one hand,successful business owes much to mutual trust; on another hand,great people in history such as abraham lincoln and genete washington set us good examples of being honest,they are great because they are honest But some people think differently.they believe honesty is becoming out of date.their reasons run as following:to begin with,cheating on exams is becoming more and more popular;

in addition,some singers and movie stars cheat on taxes; last but not the least,if you are not careful enough,you’ll buy some defective goods and fake products it is high time we emphasized and encouraged honesty.

we can take effective measures to restore it.for example,kids should be taught to tell truth,strict rules and regulations should be carried out to stop cheatings on exams and taxes,

我的道德困境英语作文?

Do Americans have any morals? That's a good question. Many people insist that ideas aboutright and wrong are merely personal opinions. Some voices, though, are calling Americans backto traditional moral values. William J. Bennett, former U.S. Secretary of Education, edited TheBook of Virtues in 1993 to do just that. Bennett suggests that great moral stories can buildcharacter. The success of Bennett's book shows that many Americans still believe in moralvalues. But what are they?

the virtue l value most英语作文?

Honesty is the virtue I value most.

There's an old saying that people can't be successful without honesty. There are also many very well known stories telling people about honesty and success in the long Chinese history. However, it's usually difficult for people to be completely honest when they are faced with many choices in life.

I feel if a person isn't honest, he/she will not be trusted. If many people are not honest in the society, it would be a very terrible thing. Honesty is like the air and sunshine for a society. A society lack of honesty is dark and hopeless.

If you are faced with a choice, what would you choose, to be honest or not?

以上就是本文钱和道德的英语作文,我的道德困境英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文钱和道德的英语作文,我的道德困境英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/165957.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">钱和道德的英语作文       ">我的道德困境英语作文       ">我的道德困境英语作文带翻译       ">关于道德的四级英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文钱和道德的英语作文,我的道德困境英语作文带翻译

钱和道德的英语作文? When it comes to honesty,quite a lot of people believe it is essential to a person’s character and success.they base their idea on the following reasons: on one hand,successful business owes much to mutual trust; on a...

• 英语作文听音乐的感受英语作文,听音乐的感受英语作文80字

听音乐的感受英语作文? Everyone has him or her own favorite kind of music I like the pop music best It can make me feel confortable When I am happy,I will listen to the happily music When I am sad,I will listen to the sadly music Pop music...

• 英语作文关于节食的英语作文

有关节食的英语作文? Omitted by Ondieter. It means eating only limited foods, or eating according to the recipe given by the doctor. Dieting was originally just for health, but it can really prevent obesity and even lose weight. Gradually,...

• 英语作文10种英语写作的高级结构,英语写作高级用法

10种英语写作的高级结构? 1. The reason why + 从句 is that + 从句 翻译:(……的因素是……) 举例子:The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us. 翻译:我们一定要种树的因素是...