英语作文假如你给报社投稿谈谈你喜欢哪种音

英语作文假如你给报社投稿谈谈你喜欢哪种音

英语作文,假设你给报社投稿,讨论一下你喜欢哪种音乐还有为什么喜欢?

I like Music Best

我最喜欢音乐

Everybody has a hobby.I like music best, and I think it is the most wonderful in the world.

每人都拥有爱好。我最喜欢音乐,我觉得它是世界上最美妙的东西。

When I was a little girl, I liked listening to my mother sing beautiful songs.I could understand what the songs were about.Music has been my close friend for many years.Sometimes I enjoy sweet music so carefully that I forget everything else in the world.

当我是个小女孩时,我最喜欢听妈妈唱那些好听的歌。我能听懂那些歌的意思。多年来,音乐就成了我的亲密朋友。有的时候,我仔细地欣赏那甜美的音乐时,我会忘记世界上任何别的事情。

I don't want to be a singer when I grow up. But I think music can really make my life rich and colorful.

长大后我依然不会想当歌唱家,可是我觉得音乐真的使我的生活丰富多彩。

以上就是本文英语作文假如你给报社投稿谈谈你喜欢哪种音的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文假如你给报社投稿谈谈你喜欢哪种音和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/163907.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文假如你给报社投稿谈谈你喜欢哪种音       ">关于喜欢音乐的原因的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文假如你给报社投稿谈谈你喜欢哪种音

英语作文,假设你给报社投稿,讨论一下你喜欢哪种音乐还有为什么喜欢? I like Music Best 我最喜欢音乐 Everybody has a hobby.I like music best, and I think it is the most wonderful in the world. 每人都拥有爱好。...

• 英语作文英语作文我的暑假旅游

英语作文我的暑假旅游? Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on...

• 英语作文关于法律的作用的英语作文,法律的重要性英语作文

有关法律的作用的英语作文? if a person employs an act to stop an unlawful infringement for the purposes of avoiding the said infringement for the states or the public interest or for his own or another persons right of the person, proper...

• 英语作文三年级用简单英语介绍自己的穿着

三年级用简单英语讲解自己的穿着? have more clothes.I like them very much.They are a T-shirt ,a jacket ,a shirt and a pair of shorts.The T-shirt is my favorite.I also like the pair of shorts.My favorite color is bule.So my clothes are...