英语作文我的暑假旅游

英语作文我的暑假旅游

英语作文我的暑假旅游?

Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by

train.There

was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so

comfortable.We

went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable

thing.I

also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little

sister.There

we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my

friends.We

ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so

on.They

are very

delicious.Then

we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so

expensive.I

like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and interesting place.

……

期望你能考个好成绩。^^

以上就是本文英语作文我的暑假旅游的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文我的暑假旅游和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/163783.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文我的暑假旅游Lastsummer       ">关于暑假出去旅游的英语作文       ">英语作文我的暑假旅游   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文我的暑假旅游

英语作文我的暑假旅游? Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on...

• 英语作文关于法律的作用的英语作文,法律的重要性英语作文

有关法律的作用的英语作文? if a person employs an act to stop an unlawful infringement for the purposes of avoiding the said infringement for the states or the public interest or for his own or another persons right of the person, proper...

• 英语作文三年级用简单英语介绍自己的穿着

三年级用简单英语讲解自己的穿着? have more clothes.I like them very much.They are a T-shirt ,a jacket ,a shirt and a pair of shorts.The T-shirt is my favorite.I also like the pair of shorts.My favorite color is bule.So my clothes are...

• 英语作文警察叔叔人物特点作文,警察叔叔人物描写作文

警察叔叔人物特点作文? 警察叔叔人物特点的作文,小明是位警察。这位警察叔叔对事特别严格是位好警察。他是一名交警,他的亲戚都清楚。有一次他的一个亲戚喝酒被交警查到了,让他去...