跪求一篇“装饰我的房间”英语作文,描述房间布置的英语作文

跪求一篇“装饰我的房间”英语作文,描述房间布置的英语作文

跪求一篇“装饰我的房间”英语作文?

Ihavemyownroom.Itiscosyandcomfortable.There'sawoodbedandablueshelfintheleftsideofmyroom.Iputsomepictureofseaonthewall.Ontheridesideofmyroom,thereisabigwindow,thesunshineshinningdownfromit.Ialwaysstandsnearbythewindow,drinkacupofcoffeeandviewoutsidethroughthewindow.

有关房间布置的英语作文高中?

房间布局讲解

I live in a flat.When you go in you comeinto the hall.The toilet is on the left and the bathroom is on the right.Thereare two doors in front of you.The door on the left leads to a bedroom.The dooron the right leads to a living room.When you go into the living room there aretwo doors on the right.The first door leads to the kitchen.The second doorleads to the dining room.There is also another door on the left near the end ofthe living room.This door leads to the second bedroom.There is a balcony infront of the living room and the second bedroom.

我住在一个公寓.当你走在你进入大厅.厕所在左边,浴室在右边.有两扇门在你面前.门在左边通往卧室.右边的门通向一个起居室.当你走进客厅有两扇门在右边.第一扇门通向厨房.第二扇门通向餐厅.还有另一扇门在左边快结束的客厅.这扇门通向第二个卧室.有一个阳台在前面的客厅和卧室的第二.

有关房间布置的英文作文?

I have a lovely bedroom.  我有一间漂亮的卧室 .There is a big bed in my room.有一个大床在我的房间.  There are some shoes under the bed.  有一部分鞋子在床底下.  There is a yellow desk in my room.  有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间.  There are some pens on the desk.  有一部分钢笔在书桌上.  The bed ahd desk are near the window.  床和书桌靠近窗户.  The bed is next to the desk.  床紧挨着书桌.  There are some wardrobe in my room.  有哪些衣柜在我的房间.  There are some clothes on the wardrobe.  有一部分衣服在衣柜里面.  I have a bookcase in the room.  我有一个书架在房间里.  I like reading book very much.  我很喜欢读书.  Do you like reading book?  你喜欢读书吗?  My bedroom is so nice.I like it.  我的卧室很好.我喜欢它.

I have a lovely bedroom.  我有一间漂亮的卧室 .There is a big bed in my room.有一个大床在我的房间.  There are some shoes under the bed.  有一部分鞋子在床底下.  There is a yellow desk in my room.  有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间.  There are some pens on the desk.  有一部分钢笔在书桌上.  The bed ahd desk are near the window.  床和书桌靠近窗户.  The bed is next to the desk.  床紧挨着书桌.  There are some wardrobe in my room.  有哪些衣柜在我的房间.  There are some clothes on the wardrobe.  有一部分衣服在衣柜里面.  I have a bookcase in the room.  我有一个书架在房间里.  I like reading book very much.  我很喜欢读书.  Do you like reading book?  你喜欢读书吗?  My bedroom is so nice.I like it.  我的卧室很好.我喜欢它.

如何装饰英语作文?

Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .

Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about your beroom , please ?

以上就是本文跪求一篇“装饰我的房间”英语作文,描述房间布置的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文跪求一篇“装饰我的房间”英语作文,描述房间布置的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/163880.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">跪求一篇“装饰我的房间”英语作文       ">关于房间布置的英语作文高中       ">描述房间布置的英语作文       ">装饰你的房子英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文我的暑假旅游

英语作文我的暑假旅游? Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on...

• 英语作文关于法律的作用的英语作文,法律的重要性英语作文

有关法律的作用的英语作文? if a person employs an act to stop an unlawful infringement for the purposes of avoiding the said infringement for the states or the public interest or for his own or another persons right of the person, proper...

• 英语作文三年级用简单英语介绍自己的穿着

三年级用简单英语讲解自己的穿着? have more clothes.I like them very much.They are a T-shirt ,a jacket ,a shirt and a pair of shorts.The T-shirt is my favorite.I also like the pair of shorts.My favorite color is bule.So my clothes are...