关于介绍绿茶的英语作文,介绍绿茶给外国人的英文作文怎么写

关于介绍绿茶的英语作文,介绍绿茶给外国人的英文作文怎么写

有关讲解绿茶的英语作文?

Thea viridis

green tea

Many Japanese and Chinese teas are green teas.

I like green tea while she prefers black tea.

讲解绿茶给外国人的英文作文?

green Tea is a beverage made by steeping processed leaves,buds,or twigs of the tea bush (Camellia sinensis) in hot water for a few minutes.The processing can include oxidation (fermentation),heating,drying,and the addition of other herbs,flowers,spices,and fruits.

There are four basic types of true tea:black tea,oolong tea,green tea,and white tea.The term herbal tea usually refers to infusions of fruit or herbs (such as rosehip,chamomile,or jiaogulan) that contain no C.sinensis.(Alternative terms for herbal tea that avoid the word tea are tisane and herbal infusion).This article is concerned exclusively with preparations and uses of the tea plant C.sinensis.

Tea is a natural source of caffeine [1],theobromine,theophylline [2],theanine,and antioxidants,but it has almost no fat,carbohydrates,or protein.It has a cooling,slightly bitter and astringent taste.

用英文讲解你最喜欢的一种茶?

我最喜欢的茶是绿茶,英文讲解绿茶green Tea is a beverage made by steeping processed leaves,buds,or twigs of the tea bush in hot water for a few minutes.The processing can include oxidation ,heating,drying,and the addition of other herbs,flowers,spices,and fruits.

以上就是本文关于介绍绿茶的英语作文,介绍绿茶给外国人的英文作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于介绍绿茶的英语作文,介绍绿茶给外国人的英文作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/163571.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于介绍绿茶的英语作文       ">介绍绿茶给外国人的英文作文       ">介绍绿茶给外国人的英文作文怎么写       ">绿茶的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文警察叔叔人物特点作文,警察叔叔人物描写作文

警察叔叔人物特点作文? 警察叔叔人物特点的作文,小明是位警察。这位警察叔叔对事特别严格是位好警察。他是一名交警,他的亲戚都清楚。有一次他的一个亲戚喝酒被交警查到了,让他去...

• 英语作文描述一双鞋的英语作文,用英语介绍一双鞋

描述一双鞋的英语作文? My shoe is fashion shoes ,is blue,yellow and white, it has the purple shoelaces.This is to be memorable because is my Birthday gift,is mother give to meis in Hong Kong are bought. This pair of shoes is my favorite!...

• 英语作文介绍博物馆的英语作文,参观博物馆感受英语作文

讲解博物馆的英语作文? Changshu Museum Changshu Museu is located in the center of the Peoples Square. It covers an area o~ 4,000 square meters. There are so many ancient books, paintings, bronze wares in it. Its just like a huge book to te...

• 英语作文4级作文类型有哪些,四级作文类型有哪些

4级作文类型有什么? 英语四级考试作文都拥有哪几种类型 1、中文概括地叙述纲目、要点的公文作文 一般概括地叙述纲目、要点的公文作文都是给出三个概括地叙述纲目、要点的公文,每个概...