我最喜欢的科幻电影英语作文,我最喜欢的电影英语作文关于亲情的故事

我最喜欢的科幻电影英语作文,我最喜欢的电影英语作文关于亲情的故事

我最喜欢的科幻电影英语作文?

Phantom Hero is a "science fiction film about science fiction films". There are a lot of allusions to previously famous science fiction films in the film. If you are not quite familiar with science fiction films, you will find a lot of dialogue baffling, but I really enjoyed it.

我最喜欢的电影英语作文有关亲情?

My favorite movie is about.My favorite movie is about family love.

????

Its mother is coming, advised her daughter to take a son to go home with my son.

????

????

????

英语作文:喜欢的电影种类及理由,初三英语作文70词作右?

ome Alone plot summary

It's a day before the McAllisters, a large family, go on holiday in Paris. Kevin, the 8-year-old, is despised by everyone else. His mum sends him up to the attic bedroom the night before. The next morning, they leave, forgetting to take him with them, and they don't realise until they are halfway across the Atlantic!

When Kevin discovers he has the large house to himself, he has the time of his life, but he is afraid of the neighbour, an old bearded man. Also, two burglars are determined to break in. Kevin pretends to have a party to scare them away one night, another time he lets firecrackers off in the kitchen. Finally, the burglars do get into the house, but Kevin has filled it with booby traps, which see the crooks being burned and banged on the head, among other things.

point of view (观点)

The overwhelming success of 'Home Alone' (it spawned two sequels), is enough to guarantee that most people will love this story of a family that departs for Paris on the Christmas holidays, mistakenly leaving an eight-year old boy to fend for himself. And fend he does, when burglars threaten to break in unless he can rig enough booby-traps to keep them out.

That's the simple plot in a nutshell. Macaulay Culkin seems to have no problem carrying most of the film with a wide variety of looks, gestures and expressions-but for my money it's Daniel Stern and Joe Pesci who get the main laughs as the bumbling burglars intent on outwitting the kid's traps.

Others in the cast don't have as much to do but do well enough by their roles, particularly Catherine O'Hara and John Heard as the parents who only discover on the plane that Kevin is missing. The laughs are steady, the color photography is great and the slight story is probably every boy's fantasy of what it might be like to be left home alone. Add to that the holiday flavor of Christmas and a pleasant musical score by John Williams and you have the makings of a classic.

The proof is in the pudding-they must have done something right!

学生喜欢什么类型的电影英语作文?

I have many hobbies, such asplayingbasketball,badminton, taking a walk.i also like watching movies, i like to read science fiction movies, i think the science fiction movies of the device is novel,is also very advanced, the sci-fi film effect is also very good, in a science fiction movie, i compare like "transformers",which was about the from cybertron planet robot, and also from cebota against the enemy. the representative of justice is to optimus prime led the autobots, representatives of evil is a decepticon megatron led.

以《myfavoritemovie》为题写一篇英语作文?

My favorite movie is Titanic .It's a love story about Jack and Rose.They met on Titanic.They loved each other for the first sight.On the night of April 15, 1912 , the Titanic had an accident on the way to America . Jack and Rose fell into the sea with many other people .They were very frightened because they were afraid of losing each other.In the end ,Rose was saved,but Jack died.Rose was very sad. Ilove this film very much .

我最喜欢的电影是泰坦尼克号.它是一个有关杰克和露斯的爱情故事.他们在太坦尼克号上相遇.他们见到对方的第一眼就爱上了对方.在1923年4月15日的晚上,泰坦尼克号在驶向美国的途中碰见了事故.杰克,露斯和其他不少人都掉到了海里.他们很害怕,因为他们怕失去对方.最后,露斯得救了,但是,杰克却死了.露斯很悲伤. 我很喜欢这部电影。

我喜欢成龙演的电影英语作文?

My favourite actor

My favourite actor is Chenglong. He is in china. He is a very good actor. I like him very much. And he is very healthy. He doesnt like hamburger. because it is not healthy.

This is Chenglong.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我最喜欢的科幻电影英语作文,我最喜欢的电影英语作文关于亲情的故事的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我最喜欢的科幻电影英语作文,我最喜欢的电影英语作文关于亲情的故事和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/133027.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐