以mylastsaturday为题的英语

以mylastsaturday为题的英语

以mylastsaturday为题的英语作文?

On Sunday moring, I got up at eight o’clock. Then I ate my breakfast. After that, I read book and did my homework.

In the afternoon, I played tennis with my good friend. Finally, I took show.

In the evening, I ate dinner with my family.Then I watched TV. After that, I went to bed.

This was my last Sunday.

my last saturday英语作文?

Last Saturday, my parents and I went to visit my grandma. My grandma was glad about our coming, so she had already prepared a lot of fresh fruits and delicious dishes. We had a happy time at the table.

In the afternoon, we climbed Daming Mountain. The scenery there was so beautiful. Then we had dinner in a restaurant.

After dinner, we went to see a film. How interesting it was to see a film in the open air! Everyone was so cheerful that laughed so happily.

What a wonderful weekend I had. I would remember it forever.

我的上个星期六英语作文?

My last weekend

I was very busy last weekend,on saturday morning ,I visted my grandparents and helped them clean the room,in the afternoon,I went to the bookstore to buy some books;on sunday,I washed many clothes in the morning, and watched TV in the afternoon,in the evening, I went to bed early. that was my busy weekend,now I hope the next weekend.

我的上个星期六和星期天

我上个星期六和星期天很忙,星期六早上,我拜访了我的祖父母和帮他们打扫房间,在下午,我去书店买书;星期日,上午我洗了不少衣服,在下午看电视,在晚上,我很早就上床了。那是我繁忙的星期六和星期天,目前我期望下一个星期六和星期天。

my last saturday范文?

Last saturday, I was very happy. In the morning, I went to play the violin and play games with my good friends on a farm.

At moon, I had a short rest and then went to see a movie with my sister. I stayed at home and did my homework in the evening. After that, I watched TV for a while. Did you have a happy Saturday last week?

以上就是本文以mylastsaturday为题的英语的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以mylastsaturday为题的英语和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/154483.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">mylastsaturday英语作文       ">以mylastsaturday为题的英语   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文以mylastsaturday为题的英语

以mylastsaturday为题的英语作文? On Sunday moring, I got up at eight o’clock. Then I ate my breakfast. After that, I read book and did my homework. In the afternoon, I played tennis with my good friend. Finally, I took show. In the evening...

• 英语作文介绍河北的英语作文初中,介绍河北的英语作文初中

讲解河北的英语作文初中? Hebei, referred to as Ji for short, is the provincial administrative region of the Peoples Republic of China, and the provincial capital Shijiazhuang. It is located in North China, bounded by 36 05-42 40 north lat...

• 英语作文2023英语六级写完作文后能看听力选项吗

2023英语六级写完作文后能看听力选项吗? 可以的。英语作文和听力的题目作答卡是在一张纸上,听力部分在考试试卷第二页,假设题目作答快,是可以看的。听力理解部分分值比例为35%;这当...